ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project OCD Inferno

Is that a 3/4 plate? :D when I put my Turini's back on we will literally have the same car. We have all the same mods apart from the Trophy spoiler and a few little things.

Also, do you have a photo of your dial surround with the sidelights on? I fancy a change... ;)

Yeah, had it on about a month now! lol car fwieeeeends!

The photo on the previous page where I hit 50k miles has sidelights on, although I'll get a better one at night!

Yeah, had it on about a month now! lol car fwieeeeends!

The photo on the previous page where I hit 50k miles has sidelights on, although I'll get a better one at night!

Haha (don't forget the thumbs up;))

Oh yeah sorry mate, I must've missed that. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't toooo orange with the sidelights on lol. Fancy doing the interior like yours and like how the 172 cups came as standard :)

Many.
Lotta stuff I didn't notice on your car when I've seen it both times. All looks good.

Fancy plates 3/4 plate?

Once you're up to date, whats next?

Haha (don't forget the thumbs up;))

Oh yeah sorry mate, I must've missed that. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't toooo orange with the sidelights on lol. Fancy doing the interior like yours and like how the 172 cups came as standard :)

Haha, I'll send it you on facebook in a min :)

Lotta stuff I didn't notice on your car when I've seen it both times. All looks good.

Fancy plates 3/4 plate?

Once you're up to date, whats next?

Lots of tiny little details here and there! Yes, has been on about a month now :)

I need to stop spending on the car for a bit now, so just a few little bits for the next six months. I want a snappy wheel, 197 RS logo/badge, new bolts to tidy the engine bay up and to respray my old engine cover back to it's former glory!

Tom, i was looking at your bay pics in the FCS thread but cant see what im looking for in here.

Have you got pics of the top mount covers?

I improvised, they're not proper covers!

The headlight grommets from the halogen headlights are a perfect fit, here is a better photo

14671981042_581ba476cb_b.jpg

Engine Bay by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ah ok. Well there a better design that the MAD ones which score when turning ::mad:

I did read on here that someone found some off another car (Citroen or Peugeot rings a bell) that was a perfect fit and i thought you had the same.

Ah ok. Well there a better design that the MAD ones which score when turning ::mad:

I did read on here that someone found some off another car (Citroen or Peugeot rings a bell) that was a perfect fit and i thought you had the same.

I was planning on getting them ones, kind of glad I haven't now if that's the case!

Happy with mine though, sprayed some trim stuff on them and they look like new!

Haven't had chance to update this properly for a while. Anyway, Recaro fitting time

14496189078_d4696877d3_b.jpg

In the air by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14496376947_88dca9b864_b.jpg

In the air by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

Only cleaned these about 6 months ago :(

14496189008_3aeaf74eca_b.jpg

Dirty footwells by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14496188988_954500f9e1_b.jpg

Clean footwells by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

So much better!

14496168250_a4cc104d1f_b.jpg

Old v New by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

My brakes was needing replacing on the front. Brembo oem disk's and pads orders from g172. Brilliant service and quick delivery as always.

14496376657_70d4d5ff41_b.jpg

New brakes by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14496185699_1854d34f15_b.jpg

Fitting time by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14679647761_d1efe66ca7_b.jpg

Fitted by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14680465344_ce46bf5748_b.jpg

Fitted by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14496167920_d733c82214_b.jpg

Done by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

Sitting nice in the unit;
14702731603_11c081d5a5_b.jpg

:D by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

At least the license plate is the same :)
Haha, still has the same body panels too - other than that though...
Looks epic, what's the spec now?
Cheers mate

Quaife ATB LSD Ramair air filter Prosport Wideband controller Battery relocation to boot to free up engine bay space GAZ GHA fully adjustable Coilovers Whiteline rear anti-roll bar Pure motorsport solid top mounts + strut brace Powerflex dogbone mount Powerflex upper engine mount Powerflex front inner anti-roll bar bushes Vibratechnics gearbox mount Epas conversion Elite-d wheel stud kit Eibach 16mm front spacers Wilwood Midlite 4-pot front calipers Freredo racing DS UNO front pads Speedline 2118 wheels with Nankang NS-2r's / Team Dynamic 1.2’s with Toyo R888R Corbeau Pro-Series Seats (bespoke orange Corbeau logo and orange stitching) Pure Motorsport Shifter Kit Broadway rear view mirror Home made, Arduino based oil/temp display that replaces the radio display on the dashboard OMP Special Edition Red Targa steering wheel Prosport AFR gauge Tailored boot mat Fulcrum Motorsport half cage Schroth Clubman II ASM 4 Point Harness’s ACS motorsport Roll Centre kit Chinese GT2871 turbo Unbranded Intercooler Megane Injectors EFI Parts forced induction module Racing Lines oil cooler and sandwich plate Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump Scorpion Ceramic coated 2.5” turbo downpipe Helix 4 paddle clutch ARP Rod bolts Cometic MLS 3mm head gasket

282BHP at the flywheel

Stunning!!!
Awesome mate :)

Has it been in Performance French magazine?

Cheers lads! Yeah it was in there two/three months ago!

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
I was not expecting that last update when scrolling through the thread!! Looks fantastic and bet it goes like the clappers lol.

I hope my Inferno Orange looks half as good as yours lol

I was not expecting that last update when scrolling through the thread!! Looks fantastic and bet it goes like the clappers lol.

I hope my Inferno Orange looks half as good as yours lol
Haha, yeah quite a big change. There's actually a lot in between as it went turbo, and then back to N/A before being boosted again. Currently considering going back to N/A ?

Cheers mate!

Why you thinking of going back to n/a mate?

A few reasons really, I'm doing my trailer license in the next month or so - and I'll only being trailering it to track days instead of driving it - so it makes sense to free up some cash out of the car to put towards the trailer.

Also, I think boost is incredible on the road, really brings these little cars alive, however I just think I prefer N/A on track in all honesty. For sale post now live on the FB group

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
A few reasons really, I'm doing my trailer license in the next month or so - and I'll only being trailering it to track days instead of driving it - so it makes sense to free up some cash out of the car to put towards the trailer.

Also, I think boost is incredible on the road, really brings these little cars alive, however I just think I prefer N/A on track in all honesty. For sale post now live on the FB group

I'll have a looksie at the kit haha