ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project S13s new exhaust

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Apex Cat back (for now). 3" bore with a 4.5" slash cut tailpipe, fooking noisy!
DSCF0770.gif

DSCF0771.gif

DSCF0775.gif

DSCF0774.gif

[youtube]zmfvRTPbN-s[/youtube]

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The photo's dont do it justice I like how it looks! Its bloody loud, but it has 'highlighted' how much crap my cars turning out so its going in to be looked over soon :(

Jordan, mini meet at the terminator tunnel? ;)

The photo's dont do it justice I like how it looks! Its bloody loud, but it has 'highlighted' how much crap my cars turning out so its going in to be looked over soon :(

yeah will have to sometime, been there loads this week with various cars lol!

2002 172 clio
ive got a phase 1 bumper and a boot for the s13 if you need them, going to the scrappers next week

Mustang, S13, AX GT

yeah will have to sometime, been there loads this week with various cars lol!
definately, I'm free Mon-Thurs aswell now so just text me and we'll sort it out!

ive got a phase 1 bumper and a boot for the s13 if you need them, going to the scrappers next week
erm, I might take the bumper off of you if its the rear bumper...

Your number plate's wonky. :eek:
there are also holes in the boot and dents everywhere, ghetto ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks dire son!!! Then again i don't think i've seen a nice Jap style zorst in my life!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
not every-one has the pennies for a vee though mate ;)
its not just for looks though, bigger bore and soon to be without cat and nice wide bore front pipe it should help to get some more ponies from the motor

Mustang, S13, AX GT
the specs going up very soon, T28 in the post as will be a few other bits and pieces, the goal is 300+ at the fly

Edit: Lets just check I've got the bore right...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
not every-one has the pennies for a vee though mate ;)
its not just for looks though, bigger bore and soon to be without cat and nice wide bore front pipe it should help to get some more ponies from the motor

Thats got nout to do with it...Just sayin someone must do a nicer lookin exhaust for them!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
probably, but I like how it looks.
Also that was a cheap exhaust for the quality of it, Apex are pretty highly rated on the SX forums and I thought I'd go with a jap style exhaust on my rice rocket lol.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
nooooo the girl at work does that and I'm denying the name. its car it shouldn't be named :(:(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
its ok every1s entitled to an opinion, of course my opinions more important :quiet:

Lol, I imagine its loud, I was just suggesting it was the same one that Haz has got fitted. At least yours wasn't fitted by Stevie Wonder Motorsport!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
;) its OK I got it, atleast it was a jap style zorst on a clio though right?
I have another video of how loud it was but I think Jordan nearly choked to death on the 'fumes' lol :(