ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Not bad looking is this, but as said a bit much going on that don't all tie together that well imo.

Sticker would suggest its a safety devices cage to me...

Also lol at being the first with an oil cooler. But besides that crap it doesnt really work A) with only 1 line hanging out and B) with the cooler vertical.

Good work non the less, keep it up.

I know what you mean, and not trying to argue with you (its the law that i think is wrong), but what difference is a rubber hose going to make? If i hit a pedestrian, i think a small rubber hose is going to be the least of their worries! and its not going to cause any more damage is it. Will take it off for MOT, but got almost a year till then anyway :)

...imagine trying to get an MOT on a Bozo car like the one above! lol!

The MOT guy was pretty arsey about it with me, which obviously gave me the hump about it!

i know WHEN you have put those updated parts on i'll be a bigger fan than i am now, i'll keep checking it out. not into the yellow lights anyhoo sir.

Fiesta ST-3
agree that it's become a little bit 'try hard'

I hope you live in a nice area, if some chavs saw that cooling pipe on a car in some places it wouldn't be long for this world!!

MY10 R35 GTR
Not bad looking is this, but as said a bit much going on that don't all tie together that well imo.

Sticker would suggest its a safety devices cage to me...

Also lol at being the first with an oil cooler. But besides that crap it doesnt really work A) with only 1 line hanging out and B) with the cooler vertical.

Good work non the less, keep it up.

+1 safety devices sticker. Not sure where the cusco comes in

More poke than viagr
Because they are the same cage. From what ive heard on subaru forum its Cusco design, but built by Safety devices?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So why say that then?? Just to be 'cool'.

It clearly says 'Safety Devices' on the cage. So just be normal and call it a safety devices cage like everyone else.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
so does scene mean putting some alloy wheels on an otherwise standard car with stickers? wow the kids are struggling with imagination these days. lol

More poke than viagr
So much hate on this forum, and there was me wandering why i didnt come back on here for 2 months. Seems like some people need to calm down!

4283922203_278dc58d0a.jpg

5390849520_477478c335.jpg

Waiting for an email back for these. Thinking of doing them cream, with cream rollcage, de spoilered and smoothed out :) Will be low as they are 16"s

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Stop thinking about putting sh*t wheel one, keep what you've got as they look amazing. Put the cooler straight, with 2 hoses coming out, like that Rat E28 :D

I actually like it, just dont go too far with cool-ness lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
dont get the steeeeeels :( the alloys look mint! keep them as is...

tbh with you just get rid of the stupid pipework sticking out the front and it would be perfect imho

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm a fan Tom!
Not sure about the cooler pipes, just doesn't look right.

Everything else is cool though, nice one!

mx5
This is genuinely so close to being amazing. Just a few small touches that need sorting then it will be one of the nicest/most original scoobs ive seen
(Fog light cover sorted, idicators in yellow too, potentially sorting the oil cooler).

tbh i wasnt a huuge fan of your clio, but really liking the scooby so far, just a few minor details and it will be so good!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bits look good n other bits ruin it. Red centres look good now you finaly got them lol, sticker bombed fog cover looks bonk youve done it already n its not been fresh since. I look forward to seeing the cage in it personaly would of kept it subtle in black. Oil coolers different, need a dick head splitter now.

Clio 172
Stance and wheels yes.
Yellow headlights, stickerbombed shite and cooler are a no. I have never seen the appeal in stickerbombing though.

More poke than viagr
Got a new oil cooler on order, this was just a freebie that i picked up and fitted to see weather i liked it or not.

Stickerbombing was only ever temporary, only put them on because it beats having a big fog light there, just looked wrong with only 1.

Disastra Coupe
Apart from that hose looking a bit out of place i quite like that.

F*ck the hater's dude. If you didn't want haters, you should have put Turini's and a Cup splitter on :rasp:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i like the car, it would look just wrong without a mahoosive spoiler imo... i cant think whats missing from the front lol.... largish splitter and mesh? hmm...

put one of these spoilers on the rear window ;)

f753376247ce0ea4eab3790fa53a8162.jpg

i wish i had photoshop on here so i could play with your car lol...

Attachments

• id-219-2-picture-4.jpg
    id-219-2-picture-4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 38
  More poke than viagr
Recieved new Canibeat + Stancenation stickers today. Going subtle with the stickers now, just a couple of red/chrome ones.

Also finally got some yellow glass paint and going to try and get the lights done today, fog light already done.

and........
jdmfront.jpg

i need these!!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nooooooo yellow bulbs are where its at, tom seriously the fogs looked s**t the first time you did it with lamin-x :(

More poke than viagr
Did the fog as a test before i did the rest, the others are now done aswell and look great!

Still planning to get the fog cover on, its all finished but slightly too big so needds trimming down :(

ph2 172
Looks good that fella, loving the oil cooler, yellow headlights and the sticker bombed fog ! Spoiler looks good on the boot, suits the car.
Needs a bonnet bra :p

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=487952

okay so :cry:

here are my second set of brides ive had to sell, not working at all at the min so there gunna have to go :(

They are the vios III low max fixed frp backed with silver glitter backs, these are the exact seats ive wanted for a while and i really wish i didnt have to do this, they look even better in the flesh than in the pics, in the pic with both seats it looks like the passenger one has a saggy bit but its not its where i left something rested on it overnight so will come out. they wont come with rails just the pair of seats, theyve covered about 150miles since having them :annoyed:

I think £850 collected is a good price for them or £900 delivered at the buyers risk! i can insure them but will probably be like £925-£950 delivered for that... or feel free to arrange your own courier. any questions please pm me dont fill the the thread with crap please. cheers

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

:cool:

You'll need to sign up to see the thread.

More poke than viagr
Yeah i tried to get on there but have to pay £20?

They are absolutely perfect! Think im going to get black ones though, just so i can put them in my next car without them clashing! If i get some id like to keep them for a while to justify it lol! Friend of a friend has got some so trying to buy them off him lol :rasp:

More poke than viagr
Finally some pics after a quick wash. Maybe too much yellow on front now? Fog cover will be on next week though :D

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

Loud loud exhaust :evil: