ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Yeah i tried to get on there but have to pay £20?

They are absolutely perfect! Think im going to get black ones though, just so i can put them in my next car without them clashing! If i get some id like to keep them for a while to justify it lol! Friend of a friend has got some so trying to buy them off him lol :rasp:

Not to sign up you don't. Membership is £20.

the lights are f**king w**k!

stop trying to be cool with lamin-x...

would looook soo much better with standard.

More poke than viagr
yer and me, after seeing the pics it looks w**k lol! Going to see what i can do to get it off now, pour white spirit all over it lol

a low one
Lights arnt for me mate, too much yellow on the front!

Think it may also have looked better without the boot spoiler :eek:

More poke than viagr
Sorry Tom, but I prefer the Rover...

You mean MG ;) lol. And me, 4.6ltr V8 in it!

I got a week off next week so going to get really busy with this and try and get a lot done :) Plan is to have fog cover on, cage sprayed and fitted, splitter sprayed and fitted, colour coded side skirts and rear spats on, spoiler taken off and maybe a lil suprise for the interior....;)

More poke than viagr
Been trying and seem to have tried everything! Heated up with a hairdryer (as dont want to get too hot) extension on C-spanners, hammer and chisel, several penetrant sprays....Only option left is to strip them. But got to wait until workshop is free

More poke than viagr
Try a paint stripper, will get hotter than a hairdrier. Tap the collars from both sides at the same time, and get some plus gas in there.

I told you to protect them well ;)

Dont want to get them too hot cos of seals and oil but will try that, got a heat gun at the workshop. They were already seized when i bought them! ;)

More poke than viagr
What is that in the Garage with number 75 on it?

Car looks great BTW

Body for this
DSC00290.jpg

Weekend toy ;)

More poke than viagr
Very productive day today, been out working on bits for the car since 10 this morning :)

Finished smoothing the splitter, and got a couple of coats of primer on it, should be ready for a coat of blue tommorow :) Then going to scrapyard to find a big black plastic splitter to bolt to the bottom of it to make it even lower :)

And biggest joy of all.....got coilovers unseized! However didnt have time to adjust them properly yet, still bloody stiff to move, requires a hammer to turn the body lol! But at least ive got them moving at last :D

Also saw that the inside edges of front tyres are worn a hell of a lot so adjusted the camber....but gone rather too far and now got positive camber :/ Set camber bolts to neutral and going to just adjust them on top mounts from now on

More poke than viagr
Right, lot of updates to tell you all aboooot. Think your all going to like them aswell ;)

Will update later today with pics of car, once ive given it a clean but heres the splitter. Finally got it all smooth and lovely, and test fitted this morning

DSC00624.jpg

TO:

P2240209.jpg

P2240210.jpg

P2240211.jpg

And just waiting for a very very special delivery from ireland :D

Just given splitter first coat of blue, should be on over weekend :D

Splitter looks 100 times better after smoothing. Although I'll wait till it's blue to pass judgement.

You really do need to get all the yellow off though. And perhaps but a grille in?

More poke than viagr
Yep yellow is coming off tommorow, spoiler is already off and splitter might be on tommorow :approve:

Was going to wait and get some pics first, but havnt had any chance yet

.....just hope these are comfy lol.

Disastra Coupe
Is it me or does the splitter not quite line up right at the end's. I think it'll look smart sprayed though!

Adz

Work van
seats are fab!!
IMO the rest of the car is trying to hard to many different things going on, clean a simple would be much better oh yeah need loads more lowness lol .....also the car would look soo much better with out the fogs on, im pleased you are taking the yellow film off looked gash (stick the number plate in the window) lol a normal bonnet would look nice hate the silly scoop and all the other vents its just too much ;)

you can do it :eek:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
brides? Lovely but youve got too much money. I hope you are going to do a tubby conversion one day or at least buy one and swap it all..lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome seats!

Please remove the yellow film.

So blinded by JDM gear!!

I don't understand why people sperm over Bride stuff, it's expensive crap!!! Just looks like a cheapo version of the Pole Positions! If that had Ripspeed on it, you'd slate it!! Fact!

Cupra
So blinded by JDM gear!!

I don't understand why people sperm over Bride stuff, it's expensive crap!!! Just looks like a cheapo version of the Pole Positions! If that had Ripspeed on it, you'd slate it!! Fact!

Could well be Ripseed with Bride embroidered covers....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
JDM stuff is laughable on price...The seats with bride written all over them too...Horrid! Why would you want them!