ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Stealth mk2 1.2 16v ph3

low and smooth 1.poo
From owning a Corsa C 1.0 12v tractor. I decided it was time to move from the bag of spanners, leave the Corsa C club and get a better car. So I went French.

Picked the new car up on sat 6th. Its a Black 1.2 16v ph3 Mk2

I have a few little bits planned, however the funds will be the main issue for the moment.

here it is :-
DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

low and smooth 1.poo
First mod was getting my Sony Bluetooth USB cd player back in. This was from the corsa so i put that straight in aswell as my jbl sub. I also couldnt stand the aerial lol so i got a richbrook anti theft aerial from halfrauds.

Fabia VRS
firstly welcome :) and looks good mate. just needs an RS grill and lower it and your off to s good start

low and smooth 1.poo
Another mod I did the other night. I loved the steering wheel controls soo much, i decided to buy the expensive as.. autoleads adaptor and wire it in. Was worth it.

DSC00181.jpg

low and smooth 1.poo
firstly welcome :) and looks good mate. just needs an RS grill and lower it and your off to s good start

Thanks mate. I actually got one yesterday, I am just about to put the next couple of mods up on the progress thread. I am hoping to lower it. Not just yet though. Any ideas on what springs and prices to be looking at. Was hoping around 50-60mm??

low and smooth 1.poo
Looks nice and clean! :)

As above with the grill and lowering. Basic things go a long way!

Cheers mate, that was just after its first decent clean.
Yes I agree mate, the grill didnt half make a big difference.

low and smooth 1.poo
Yesterday I went to pick a nice big package up from Renault. it was my RS grill at 58 quid.

DSC00196.jpg

Once fitted to the car

DSC00197.jpg

low and smooth 1.poo
Todays mod lol.. just been backdating mods on previous posts.

Got these delivered :p

DSC00198.jpg

They are Toyo Proxes T1R 185/55/15 tyres.

DSC00199.jpg

the pattern :p

DSC00200.jpg

Now i am all up to date of mods..

Let me know you're thoughts.

Monaco 172
RS grill made a huge difference to the front end, Easily one of the best mods you can do to a non sport.

Fabia VRS
Just have a look round the for sale section for the springs... or if you really want to push the boat out get some coilies. other than that looks really tidy

low and smooth 1.poo
Just have a look round the for sale section for the springs... or if you really want to push the boat out get some coilies. other than that looks really tidy

yea mate al keep an eye out. wont be for a couple of months. doing more mechanical stuff at the moment really. Just spend 66 quid on pads and discs to be fitted tomorrow :D then i will be happy.. but skint lol

low and smooth 1.poo
havnt updated in a while.. done a fair bit,

sprayed all badges anthracite,
interior strips sprayed anthracite, as they were scratched.
full set of xenon bulbs for the crack lol..
county durham.. i've been sticker :p lol ftw.

Leaving best till last,

jamex 50mm springs costing about 80ish. fitting them next friday on day off.

will upload pics when done.

Yeah there good. Smoothed ph3 bumper, different. How much that set you back?

Not sure i like where the number plate is and you'll probably get the usualy cs stick for that being there as well.

low and smooth 1.poo
it was 150 mate. i havnt seen any normal non sports smoothed or very many, thought i'd be different. what you mean about the plate?

M135i
I like it ... from behind.

I do like and have toy'ed with the idea of smoothing the front out myself, i think it would look better without a number plate imo mate, either off altogether or have it in the window, number plate on the front just doesnt look right imo

Ibiza FR
Looks a bit like a sport / non sport bumper mixed together! as said, it would look alot better without the plate on or if you had kept the recess and smothed the rest. I like it though, just got to smooth or colour code the back to match

Black Clio GT
good progress. mk2 clios dont need much to look awesome...
yellow badges need to be black and mybe some spacers??

clio mk2 1.6 16v
looks nice mate. think might look better with your front plate more central on the bottom grille though imo.

low and smooth 1.poo
cheers. removing the plate is illegal. so i cant really take it off. and with it in the front window, i will just get stopped all the time, so no point imo.

low and smooth 1.poo
any idead where i could put the plate? maybe chop the sides and keep it in the corner, the middle ? or perhaps on the side above the fog light chopped?

M135i
In the window mate, i had mine off for about 6 month and never got pulled. Had police both infront and behind me and still no trouble.

Another mate has had his golf smoothed out and not had any trouble either :)

low and smooth 1.poo
cheers. i need them all round mate. the coil over adjusters like a mouses penis away from the tire lol. not sure how big spacers i should get like?