ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Protected NCD

Just about to renew and cant decide if worthwhile to protect my NCD. The difference is £100, and Im not entirely sure if it would apply if the gf stacked it...this works on the premise that its my car and I wont stack it (touch wood). Thoughts and opinions please?

Z

Racing Blue 182

protected no claims discount should cover the ncd for every driver on the policy. i would if i had over 4 years ncd

Remapped derv Golf

I would.

If you make a claim youre insurance will still go up the next year but you still get the NCB discount. You get 2 lives on the protected NCB although if youve had an accident in the last 3 years some companies wont protect your NCB.

Racing Blue 182

you said -Im not entirely sure if it would apply if the gf stacked it...this works on the premise that its my car and I wont stack it (touch wood).

Bu if it gets stolen, thats a fault claim so it would help if you had pncd then