ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 COD4 match

Fabia VRS
Just think we should have a CS game :) put ya names down and set up a match when everyone's free

kingyboy27

Bumder With A Buffer
kingyboy27
gal666 (Gally not me..he's banned for being a nugget :))
kingtheydon

Il be on tonight for a bit I reckon.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Let me know when. I aint had a game of COD since last playing with a few off here, which was quite a while ago now so ill join in! :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
kingyboy27
gal666 (Gally not me..he's banned for being a nugget :))
kingtheydon
Wilkeh
Geddes (from 21:00 tonight) providing i can join in if it dosnt come up error or it wont let me in for a game)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
richy22, you have some sweet stats on MW... must be half decent... my stats suck LOL

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
so is this def going on tonight?

we going to do private match or go in as a 6 into the online game?

if we fancy a 6 team taking on some noobs from germany, france or the usa i am in ;)

i can't host or anything though as my connection is dog s**t. rich can invite me in.

Bumder With A Buffer
richy22, you have some sweet stats on MW... must be half decent... my stats suck LOL

I'm a skulky/stealthy fucker tbh! :)

my KD ratio I try and work on. Don't get a huuuge amount of kills most games but get a low death rate too. I used to have a KD ratio of 0.50 until a few months back :)

I tried to work on my accuracy but couldn't be arsed in the end...was get rinsed trying to kill people with 2 shots :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL i play asimiliar style tbh. well i used to...

until i hooked up with the rpd, grip, stopping power and deep impact... LOL now i am kinda ''in your face''

but being hoenst, i do still like sneeking round the back etc get a good position. I ian't one to be running to the frotn lines like a lemming.

Bumder With A Buffer
Your missing out we are against a team of Germans :)

scrap that it just ended the game before we even started :(

ffing game. I hope they have this sorted forMW2

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
f**king psn won't let me log in! f**king gay. i've been trying for ages...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
psn just signed me out again. it is f**king gash tbh.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm in but it wont let me join a game it just searches and searches. i've got a head set too

Bumder With A Buffer
Rebooted homehub and it "seems" okay now...although this may well be a reason..

612646290.png

BT has been SH!T lately..and I just had something through the door about they have the least dropouts as well! LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got disconected now, you lot will have to invite me in untill i get conection with you

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Playstation Network is fine guys, me and Aly(alymac) have been playing since 8:30ish till now, and we had no problem, until he went off lol,

So it must be down to your net

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
omg tonight i'm very unluck seem to hit every claymore and grenade, every time i see a guy and ready for my sight boom i'm dead