ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Fiesta ST-2
I've never played a cod on anything but veteran but I'll probably play mw1&2 again on easy to just to get into the story for the new one.

dk

911 GTS Cab
So it's back up now, have I missed it, not really lol. First time I've logged in for months anyway.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Is it back on? Mine still doesn't sign in?

Confused.com

Yes it is, you need to download new firmware then change your password, apparently not everyone's will let them change their password at the moment so you just need to try later If that happens to you.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Is it back on? Mine still doesn't sign in?

Confused.com

Yes it is, you need to download new firmware then change your password, apparently not everyone's will let them change their password at the moment so you just need to try later If that happens to you.

So good I had to say it twice!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
change your password, i thought it would be your password when you log into PSN it self. But i just looked under Security Settings - Change Password it shows on only a 4 digit code?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
i have no idea what my PSN password is or the 4 digit security number

Arctic Blue 182ff
Errm, bit of confusion on the last few pages here. Those saying they are on, in the UK, are incorrect.

In the UK we can download the latest firmware. However, Sony instructing us to 'change our password in the meantime' is useless, as you can't change the password until you log into the PSN, and it hasn't been switched back on for the UK yet...

I too have no idea what the 4-digit PIN is under security settings, but it's not your PSN password...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The 4 digit number will be a pin like on sky i suppose. So you can lock the playstation. Thats the one in the xmb security settings.

I thought we might have been able to go online through the playstation europe and change the passwords but its still showing as under maintainance.

Will try again tonight unless there's a confirmed update on here..

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
cheers for that, i just noticed that the sound options got re-set that i use for my headset since the update. i had to change them now

5.1 surround sound FTW

dk

911 GTS Cab
The firm has announced that certain regions, including the UK and parts of the United States, can now connect to the service from the PlayStation 3. Regions in Europe, including Ireland, should be online by the end of the day.

Users must update their system firmware to gain access, followed by a mandatory request to change their PSN password.

The password can only be changed on the console in which the PSN account was first activated, or through an authenticated email.

Users greeted with a maintenance message when attempting to change their password are recommended to try again later today.

Online multiplayer will be the first service to return, while access to the PlayStation Store will be brought online at a later date.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Changed password (4 digit one) and went to sign in, the 'Please wait' message was on for ages, thought I was getting somewhere then the Maintenance message came up FFS :(

RS 182 CUP
did my update last night, took two attempts but cracked in twenty mins the second time, just waiting now to get back online