ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Get yourself on twitter :) better updates from the Psn team there

Restorations of the online services start today with america fiery followed by the EU then the rest of the world! Could be back online very soon!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Link to twitter? Saves searching through the many many psn posts.

Cheers

Edit: Just searched psn and folowed 4 people, Psn.eu, psn, ask psn and Rabid walker.

Hopefully it will be back soon....

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Woooooo tomorrow night ill be on cod not arsed which ill be on miss you lot to much lolz. Hopes up much?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
From that link it basically says everything will be up and running in the next few days apart from the store.

That means we get online gaming. I couldn't giva a s**t about the store atm, just want to get back on killzone.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just found this.

Still wont let me sign in. Tied signing in online instead of on the os3 and it wont let me. I think tomorrow will be good thouhg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
There's a really funky map on the us blog which is lighting up states as they get activated, if anyones up t 9am and fancies a bit of mw2 (if it's on) lol sleepy time now

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, it is and he might be.

Read the Playstation blog, or better yet look at the PSN map to show what regions have it back on. America is the only one so far.

I only get a whte map for the US - I click on a state and it sends me to a flickr error message. Cant find anything online about other regions.

With a but of luck it will be right for tomorrow...

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
According to the chinease guy in the video its not going to be back on for a few days yet. There roling out the update.

Why would you ever want to go back on it is beyond, me but each to there own.

Sam!

2004 182FF
My housemate has got the update on the DL now... if we can get hold of the new zombie maps, no sleep for us!

Edit: Update done. f**k yeah.

Edit: Can't log in :(

Last edited:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
Most of the USA is back online now that's from the official playstation twitter account.

Europe is next to be back online so it could quite easily be today!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
erm ok so by having to sign in on the ps3 my account was activated on im to ask sony for my broken 1 back from 6 months ago? this better not be another f**k up from sony.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It says to re set your password you must use the ps3 console you activated your account on. Me and probably a few other million people don't have the same ps3 my account was activated on.

It says to re set your password you must use the ps3 console you activated your account on. Me and probably a few other million people don't have the same ps3 my account was activated on.

Will be same for me kev, it will be done by email comfirmation, ie using psn website rather than ps3, i asked sony customer services that a few weeks back

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ah ok so they have actually thought about that for a change. So will we get an email as soon as psn goes back up then or what? I got my email from Sony last tine ages after everyone else about the hacking.

Ah ok so they have actually thought about that for a change. So will we get an email as soon as psn goes back up then or what? I got my email from Sony last tine ages after everyone else about the hacking.

I suspect that you will be prompted to go to psn website when trying to do it on ps3

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

When you get a new console you're meant to activate your profile on that console I think. I don't think it allows you to add money etc for psn store unless you've activated on the new console. Im sure I had this issue on my 2nd psn cause I couldn't find activate crap in menus.

Edit: this is what I'm thinking of

Make sure your PS3 system is set up correctly to download PlayStation Network content.

For certain types of PlayStation Network content, the PlayStation 3 system that the content is intended to be used on must be activated by the PlayStation Network account that purchased the content.*

This is an important requirement as, if the correct PS3 system is not activated, then it can not be used to access the content that you may have purchased.*

A maximum of five game systems may be registered to a single PlayStation Network account at any one time. If you wish to deactivate a PS3 system from your PlayStation Network account, you must do so by accessing the PlayStation Network account with the registered PS3 system you wish to deactivate.**

Activate/Deactivate a PS3 system

1. Sign in to your PlayStation Network account via the PlayStation 3 system

On the XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) Menu, go to PlayStation Network > [Sign In].

2. Go to [Account Management]

Highlight [Account Management] and press the X button.

3. Go to [System Activation]

Highlight [System Activation] and press the X button.

4. Choose your system

Highlight [PS3™ System] and press the X button.

5. Select your content

Select the type of content you want your PS3 system to use and press the X button.

6. Activate/Deactivate your system

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well when my last ps3 broke I couldn't deactivate it but I've added money to my account on this ps3 so should be ok.