ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSP Help

182 Cup and Seat Ibiza
Hi, i've just got a psp and i'm trying to put movies on the memory stick.
they're mp4s and i've put them in MP_ROOT\100MNV01 , but it says i have no videos, even though they are on my mem stick.
i named the files M4V10001.MP4 AND M4V10001.THM, like everywhere has said to do, but still no luck.

Anyone got any ideas, it's doing my nut?

Cheers
Kenny

dk

911 GTS Cab
sorry looks ok but i do know there are two types of encoding out there now and i think the one type needs a slightly different file name and folder name maybe????

My psp isn't accessible at the mo though sorry.

Lou

Connect your psp to your pc/laptop via the usb cable it came with then transfer the files to the PSP.
They have to go in the MP_ROOT folder then the 100MNV01 subfolder. It should work fine then.

Let me know!

Lou

Its easier to connect via the usb cable then you just drag and drop!
I found that sometimes the files didnt transfer properly by putting then memory card into pc!

i have looked around the other psp forums but they are all either too geeky, or not enough folk on them.. still having no luck.. will see if i can find my cable..!

Lou

PM me your email address and ill forward a convertor and a guide i got from someone!

Na im ok thanks.. just glad i figured it out, think i was putting them on in the wrong format or somethin.. sorted now though! thanks again..

I use a program called 3GP convertor, look it up on Google, free download. Converts files quickly to something the PSP will recognise, correct filenames etc. Very quick and easy.