ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Psycho B*tch Vandal

Yaris Hybrid

Weirdo woman from up the road with a drink problem got hammered last night. She had been banned for drink driving previously and according to the neighbours smashed her car up again and got caught. All I know is loads of cop cars were outside her house this morning no doubt sorting out her poor neglected kids.

Any how earlier in the evening she decided to stick a branch on my car last night at about midnight and it was caught by my CCTV. She has some beef with me cos I ignore her when I wash my car.

Recorded the CCTV footage on my K750 but you get flickering caused by the shutter speed or whatever. So sorry about the quality.

Its a 3GP file so you need quicktime or bluetooth it to your phone.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2362675/MOV00002.3gp.htmlU color=#0000ffhttp://rapidshare.de/files/2362675/MOV00002.3gp.html/U

Hosted on rapid share. So scroll down and click on "free". Then wait for your ticket to count down and click on the link when it appears.

Revels Mum & Sister

Some people have NO respect mate makes me sad

That did make me laugh though, bit gangster ;)

Yaris Hybrid

You aint seen nothing yet. Check out these w*nker chavs.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2363584/MOV00003.3gp.htmlU color=#0000ffhttp://rapidshare.de/files/2363584/MOV00003.3gp.html/U

Left enough cider and beer bottles in the street after coming back from the park.

This was around 11:30pm on a Saturday just before I got home from the pub. I had an ultrasound cat scarer on the fence. The week before it had been nicked (£30) so I got another (£30) and chained it to the fence as well as bolting it to it.

You can tell by the chav saying "here it is" that they had been talking about it and he had obviously nicked the first. Unable to remove it from the fence one of them says "smash it off" he then kicks it off. You can then hear them talking about "old bill" coming.

Again scroll down, click on "free" then wait for your ticket to countdown and click on the download link. Play with quicktime, blow it up and crank up the volume.

Yaris Hybrid

Mate you aint seen half the sh1t I have on tape!

The pyscho woman screaming whilst some guy at her house got stabbed! Her screaming some more and throwing pans and stuff, people out in the street fighting, my neighbour getting done over by his missus, cop cars ambulances the lot!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I have recorded over those, otherwise Id have hundreds of tapes in my archive!

silver valver/hybrid

my mates just fitted cctv to his house after his old nova sr got pinched and my other mate got his mx-5 locks punched through parked on the road. is pretty good quality too. luckily nothing un toward has happened yet since fitting it.

Yaris Hybrid

I live in Bristol, those of you that cant get them to work, you need to run them using Apple Quicktime or transfer them to a phone that plays 3GP videos.

As I said to download them click on the link then scroll down and click on "free". You then have to wait and you will see a timer at the bottom of the screen counting down and then a download link appears.

133/225/CLS AMG

Toypop, have you ever thought about moving mate!! lol Sounds like there is a lot of crap going on, which sounds funny but living with it is a different thing.

I thought my neighbours were a pain coz they park like a bunch of idiots but at least they dont steal/fight etc.

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by AlexJMills on 14 June 2005

Toypop, have you ever thought about moving mate!! lol Sounds like there is a lot of crap going on, which sounds funny but living with it is a different thing.

I thought my neighbours were a pain coz they park like a bunch of idiots but at least they dont steal/fight etc.
Our street was nice but then two of the houses were sold to a housing association....

Plus a lane was built down the bottom of our road that provides a through route via my street from the local council estate to the park/shops.

Unfortunately on all the new private estates being built around our way there seem to be a certain percentage allocated to housing associations. I dunno if this is now some legal requirement or something?

Octavia VRS

yeh mate f**king hell thats pretty bad. Its a shame that some people ruin what used to be a nice street

Yaris Hybrid

I am just biding my time mate. We all have a 1 in 3 chance of acquiring a terminal illness and once you get one you are immune from the law... Just keep an eye on the news headlines about 30 years from now ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 14 June 2005
I am just biding my time mate. We all have a 1 in 3 chance of acquiring a terminal illness and once you get one you are immune from the law... Just keep an eye on the news headlines about 30 years from now ;)

That cant be true. If you get a terminal ilness, then you can go and bomb a building and get away with it?

"Sorry guvnor, its terminal you see"

Yaris Hybrid

What I mean is mate you can go out on a chav killing rampage and what are the old bill gonna do? By the time you get to trial you will be dead anyway so nothing to lose!!!

Take as many of the b*stards with you as possible!

ff 182

Mite you think that bad my ex girlfriend from 3years ago.

Saw her crimbo eve last year and ignored her coz we dont get on as shes mad in the head anway getting to the point left my car outside my house that eveing.and went out with the misses had a fone call off my parents saying my car had been smashed up.

Got home to find a rock in the back of my car tailgate all smashed up key marks all over the car back window smashed cost me £2000 out of my own pocket. Called the police they turn up 1hour late didnt do bugger all.

1 month later had my back window smashed again.

Now she wont come anywhere near my house as ive got profeesional cctv around my house and security lights everywhere and big gates.

Bloody women

[Edited by smoothed clio on 14 June 2005 at 8:46pm]

Mini Cooper S sport

Bloody hell! My area can be quite scary sometimes (had fights outside before and saw some guy knocked out with a brick) but seeing stuff like that all the time would scare the sh*t out of me! Why dont you move? Or at least get some big gates!

Although my areas rough at times (*lots of pissed people wandering around at the weekends), none of my cars have ever been damaged. Hopefully Ill move before my 182 gets broken into.

I can see why youve got the CCTV and security light..

Suzuki SV650

I cant view the vids, it has a problem with my LAN or my IP address or something like that. Feel free to e-mail them to me ;o)