ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quality not Quantity

RB 182
:approve: Love it!

No more dirty lens :eek:...about time I was sick of seeing photos with that dirty lens on the old one ;)

yeah all good lad, trip was awesome, trully amazing, loads of stories and photos to show. you going to the meet on sunday?

Golf R/Leon FR
ace fella

be interesting to see what the french plates will look like, think it'll look better with 3/4 plate

VRS
interested to see what the french plates look like dude, i wud stick with the plates you have, 3/4 plain plates look nice and minimal imo, the french ones look gash

Clio
nice red corsa ;)

lol jokes a side, that looks super clean chris, love it, how your alloys are still white I dont know, must be my quick detailer ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
How often do you have to clean your wheels?

Think i'd have to agree with Garf and Makavelli. I quite like french plates but not sure if they'd suit the toy car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
f*ck off Scottish

...up ye!?

PMSL! The copyright'd Up yeee Shout!

Get a meet organised for when i come down you Fairy!

you bet your sweet Celtic arse.

:approve: Love it!

No more dirty lens :eek:...about time I was sick of seeing photos with that dirty lens on the old one ;)

lol! i couldn't take another "clean your sensor FFS" comment! lol ;)

you sir are gay

lol!

hi

back now matey, came back fri so yeah will defo be up for the meet! need some advice on cameras btw as well if you please.

you sir are gay

lol immi, how goes it son?

jamie

yeah mate, no worries. meet up before Sunday if you have bring pics of mongolian ladyboys? ...or want camera advise? lol

interested to see what the french plates look like dude, i wud stick with the plates you have, 3/4 plain plates look nice and minimal imo, the french ones look gash

hmm, i'm not sure myself tbh mate, but they're only 25 cat's faces... so not the end of the world if they look poo. lol

are you coming to the meet on Sunday? ....since our mini-meet went to pot. lol

Nice one, rear silvervisons though?

ag! i know.... it's on the list. ;)

nice red corsa ;)

lol jokes a side, that looks super clean chris, love it, how your alloys are still white I dont know, must be my quick detailer ;)

LOL! cheers fella

Awesome dude very very nice car! :)

thanks mate.... now sell me yours for a grand!!! :(

How often do you have to clean your wheels?

Think i'd have to agree with Garf and Makavelli. I quite like french plates but not sure if they'd suit the toy car.

I wash the car once or twice a week as it's my daily drive, but the wheels aren't too bad unless you leave them for weeks.:( ...i've only done it once and it was a 'mare!