ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quate for Williams

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Decided its about time to upgarde from the RSI. Was thinking maybe a Valver. But just for laughs asked for a quate on a williams. Im 29 now only past my test last december dont have any no claims. RSI cost me £1000 fully comp. Quate for Williams is £904 Is this bloody good or what?

Just need to save some money now. :D

correct me if im wrong, but the williams is cheaper to insure than the rsi ?

or is the quote for £904 only tpft ?

or can i not read properly !

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Fully comp :D

cheers Weight ill keep clear then. Surely thats a bit overpriced for a K plate anyway?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

lol at paul! £900 that seems expensive? ? i thought the price came down quite alot once you hit 25?? im 21 and pay £1700 comp

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by CraigJ on 22 August 2003

Fully comp

cheers Weight ill keep clear then. Surely thats a bit overpriced for a K plate anyway?

If its a K plate, it aint a Willy!

Mat.

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by eves on 22 August 2003

lol at paul! £900 that seems expensive? ? i thought the price came down quite alot once you hit 25?? im 21 and pay £1700 comp

Eves iv only passed my test since december. Only got my 1st car in April. quite suprised i was offered it that cheap considering this.

Matt - What year didi the williams first come out?

Quote: Originally posted by eves on 22 August 2003

Eves, who u with mate?

Laguna 2, Westfield

First williams was 93 L reg, not many of these though i dont think.

Eves,

your quote seems alot mate ?? Im 21 in a few weeks and have 2 yrs ncb, been quoted under £1200 comp on a willy 3, and about £1000 on a willy 1 comp.

Do you have less ncb or do you live in a risky area ?? my quotes were online too with direct line. So sure i can get it cheaper if i phone round.

williams and trophy

oooooooo sorry hehe

try www.confused .com

got my ins f/c for less than £600 on the willy 1 that is

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quite funny as i live in a Village aswell. Not quite Heartbeat style though.

My insurance was off confused.com too.

just gotta save the money now as the 1 i was looking at as advised by Weight. is a nail. No chance of getting 1 just yet without the finanace :(

Quote: Originally posted by CraigJ on 23 August 2003

.....the 1 i was looking at as advised by Weight. is a nail. ...

Hehe, it was me that told him about that one, its a shed which needs manifold, complete brake swap, and an really decent service before it goes anywhere really ....... and theyve still got it at the same price that it was a few months ago.

Focus 2.0 Ghia

was going for 5k notice in the paper they now dropped it to £3995. must be desperate for quick sale.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

im with adrian flux!! im 21 3 yrs NCB!!!! live in london!!!!!

my clio is for sale, one of the quickest on the forum as well, williams engine and only grp 12 insurance! see the for sale section

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

How can you get group 12 insurance on a Willy engined clio, I thought they just used the insurance group of the car the engine came from? I pay 1350 TPF&T 23 with 2 yrs NCB, but licence isnt exactly clean.

clio 20v

lol that cos u getin in the way old duffer lol

get out the waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

ask craggy for that vid of me passin u at 130 hehe;)

adi

clio 20v

Quote: Originally posted by MartinS on 23 August 2003

How can you get group 12 insurance on a Willy engined clio
well u dont tell em uve got a willy engine lol

engine number is riveted on and engine looks identical unless u keep willy manifold

adi

williams and trophy

but they just arent a williams tho are they????

lol

wunder if craggys got a vid of him rapin u off that roundabout lol

he wunt have done that to me lol

;)