ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Clean - Titanium 182

PH1 V6
Well i have only owned this for 3 weeks and thought i would take a few snaps after a quick clean. I also fitted a skoda splitter after cleaning.

Previous to this i owned a 172 Cup and a Phase 1 172... so this is the latest and i have to say i am enjoying it rather alot! 33k miles and FSH... It used to belong to Dammo_Sport on here, however we switched cars (my cup for his 182), plus a little cash his way :)

It is in standard form at the moment (bar a k-tec filter) but i do have a few plans once funds allow :) These include:

Sportlines / Coilovers
K-Tec / Yozza exhaust
Powerflex Dogbone Mount
Refurb the Alloys in Anthrecite

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Nothing at the mo :(
oh how i miss the poor girl lol

I do miss her, but she was a waste on that mileage for me as i hardly used the girl

But i know you will use her alot more then me :D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nick I didn't know you'd gotten rid of the Cup! 182 looks tidy though.

Clare is getting rid of her 182 and her 18 month old Milltek is coming off it to be sold. Would you be interested?

PH1 V6
Hi mate, yeah i swapped recently lol.... 182 feels quite different to the cup, perhaps not as precise out of the box, but a nice place to be.

Yes im deffo interested in the miltek. Could obviously give you my standard system if you want to put it back to standard! Its in reasonably good condition!

Cheers