ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick insurance question, help appreciated :)

Jap Box
Hi,

In the middle of changing my policy at the moment, I currently pay £70 monthly and ive got the policy until august.

Changing car and its popped up with a new premium of £203, does that mean £203 per month or £203 extra, which will be split up into my remaining payments that are left?

Tried emailing ecar and they sent this to me:

Thank you for your email regarding your mid term adjustment.

I can confirm that the amount you were quoted is the total additional amount that would be due on your policy up to the renewal date.

This would be spread across your remaining monthly payments.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Kathy Edwards
Help Desk

Am I right in saying its just £203 extra in total and not £203 per month? Would call them but its £1.05 a minute :(

203 aditional. So continue to pay £70 a month and just pay the £203 one off charge to make the change I would have though.

Jap Box
203 aditional. So continue to pay £70 a month and just pay the £203 one off charge to make the change I would have though.

As thought :) been ill all week so thought it might just be my mind playing tricks on me, ha ha.

Jap Box
Whenever I've changed cars midway through a policy they just add the extra amount on monthly. Never paid the extra in one lump sum.

"This would be spread across your remaining monthly payments"

^^^ this seems pretty self explanatory to me.

Yep its just upped it per month instead of having the £200 in one hit, makes life a lot easier :)

Thanks for the help everyone.