ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick photoshop request please (200 EDC)

LY 200 EDC LUX
Please can someone do a quick PS on the alloys guys. Debaiting whether to go silver, anthracite or stay with black?!

Thanks!!

imagejpg1_zpsd1a31b09.jpg

LY 200 EDC LUX
Why you haven't done this yet I don't know.

Photoshop request on 200 EDC

If not with Turini's then ome wheels silver, I like silver.

The car is being put up for sale pretty soon to make way for something else mate so no point in spending x amount of £££'s on new wheels. Selling it as standard in awesome condition, not modified (except different bulbs!).

The car is being put up for sale pretty soon to make way for something else mate so no point in spending x amount of £££'s on new wheels. Selling it as standard in awesome condition, not modified (except different bulbs!).

Oh, right. Then why the change in colour? Unless they need a refurb anyway to help the sale, then save your £'s and spend it on your something else when you get it?

Regardless, looks better on anthracite or silver wheels than the black for me.

LY 200 EDC LUX
Oh, right. Then why the change in colour? Unless they need a refurb anyway to help the sale, then save your £'s and spend it on your something else when you get it?

Regardless, looks better on anthracite or silver wheels than the black for me.

in my opinion (and this is me being picky), they do need a refurb. When I bought it from renault, I noticed a couple of chips on the wheels. They had them 'refurb'd', but not to a particularly good standard. I'd be much happier with them being so the new buyer can't try and knock the price down for it! (If they even noticed!)

Fair play mate. It looks great on silver wheels and gives it that box-fresh look for the sale. I think anthracite would appeal to more buyers though. Just all my opinion of course.

Clio 200 cup
If I was a prospective purchaser, I would be looking for black, remember you need to inform your insurance company that you have changed the colour of the wheels. For that reason I would want a standard car, then I can change it to what I want. As for refurbing the wheels for the next owner. Why not price the car at what you want with the wheels refurbed, then you can say, that is the price with the wheels refurbed, you can have it for X less as it is.

As an example, there is a Fiesta ST that had been for sale for a couple of months at a local dealer, they sell quite a few STs and have at least one or two for sale. This particular car had the ST badge painted yellow and it had not moved. I mentioned this to the dealer, so they bought a new badge and the car went that week. It is just how it is.

I don't want to knock the wind out of your sails, but if I was buying a 2 year old car, I would be buying from a dealer, trade in etc. unless the car was exceptionally cheaper as a private sale. I maybe wrong but, that is how I now look at it.