ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question - Mseal/xxx

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I'm going to have a test run with the Mseal and XXX wax I got ages ago! Just the bonnet for now.

Can someone just put a few bullet points up as a guide, I've never done this before.

I've got 3 little Micro Fibre pad things can I use these to apply and remove?
Am I right in thinking you seal first then wax?

P.s This is going to sound stupid.. I got some free airfresners of Dave with my last order, Its in liquid form in a bottle. What do I do with it? lol Do I need to dilute it? Do I just spray it in the air or straght onto the fabric? :eek:

Cheers

Nez

First of all you are correct to seal then wax.
With M seal inly use a small amount via an applictor pad,leave for 5 mins and then buff off.
Reapply a second coat after say 30 mins using the same procedure
Again apply XXX using only a small amount and leave for a couple of mins before buffing off

With the air fresheners i simply spray into the foot wells undilluted and a small spray in the air vents

yeah its sealant then wax, but you should get some microfibre towels/cloths to remove them both.. the sealant takes about 15-20minutes to bond with the paint, and the wax, i leave it for about an hour...

apply the xxx really thinly, then more layers of needed.. :D

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I've got a blue micro fibre towel that I use for drying, will that be ok to buff off with?

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Yeah its just the waffle weave, I'll see if a mate has one if not I'll stick an order in.

Cheers