ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question Re. insurance

Unless they now supply potty training insurance I can't see why it would be any of their business.
 
I just remember a quote web site asking "Do you have any children"

Mebbies I was mistaken.
 
I think sometimes they will take it into consideration when quoting you as there is a misconception that a parent/home owner/married person is less of a risk than a SLWP. Other than that I can't see why they would ask or need to know.
 
never know tell them and see if it brings down your policy. or actually it may put it up.
i think it could be because if your married of have kids then your more likely to be carrying a passenger in the car, and people dont generally take as many risks when they have a passenger on board especially kids.
 
Back
Top