ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick release amp rack

Ph1
Had the ICE install for a number of years but want to step up my quarter mile visits this year so would like to make it as quick and easy as possible to take the amp rack part out.

The way it was all plumbed in was by having two power cables running from the battery, positive and negative, to the amps.

I was going to simple use a couple of block terminels but after speaking to a mate he advised me to use a fused connector.

My question is:

Do i just need one fused connector on the positive? and use a simple block terminel on the negative feed ? or is it best to use a fuse connector on both of the power the cables?

Mate thinks i only need one on the positive, my friendly parts place said to use one on the negative feed too

Who is correct ?

R35 GTR
you only need one on the positive. If you short the negative out on the chassis, it wont matter. If you short the positive on the chassis it will.

You don't need two.