ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Reminder of why the mk1 172 b great

Suzuki SV1000S

Driving home from the Club this evening and some tw*t in a XKR cut me up, Realised he was racing a little Elise mk2. This little banter races are great for the 172s through London, Lots of stopping for lights and then blasts to next lights - So wish I didnt have to sell it, the clios are So quick to 80mph it is unbelievable - Hopefully the coppers standing outside buckingham palace as I screatched round the corner with an elise and a jag chasing me will let me off again - Hard to conceal a clio with a straight through exhaust system at 80mph outside the queens house lol

Remapped derv Golf

I love the "only a clio" look people have.

bottom of the range Lexus (or Lexi?) are quite funny to annoy because their so dam slow and their owners dont relise it.

Abarth 500

and the BMW 3 series owners "look at me in my posh (bottom of the range) car yaaaa, ive got a big penis yaaaaa, snort"......................cya mate

Suzuki SV1000S

Lol - and then when you stop next to them they winde down theirs windows and say - Blimey mate is that a Turbo? - Muppets lol

Clio 200 Cup

Agree with the 3 series one. 325is? Pah!

My personal favourites though are the rep mobiles! Mainly Passat Tdis. Id say 95% of Passat TDi drivers have their accelerator on the floor the whole time they are driving it, thinking they own the road and are quicker than everything else! Makes me laugh so much when i destroy them and Mr Rep gets the hump

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 09 September 2005

and the BMW 3 series owners "look at me in my posh (bottom of the range) car yaaaa, ive got a big penis yaaaaa, snort"......................cya mate

PMSL

Exxxceeeellleennnttt :D

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 09 September 2005

even my diddy little 1.6 8v blows away a 316 :D