ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick service q'n 182

RB182cup&golf gti
my 182 is approaching 3 yrs old in december and has covered a massive 11k miles! it had its first service last october and has since done 3k miles. renault called me to say its due its next service. I was always of the understanding that its 12k miles/2years whichever comes first. I told the lady on the phone at renault this and she said i'm wrong and that it's every 12 months - has their policy changed or was she talking rubbish or am i wrong?
cheers
Ben

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
my 182 is approaching 3 yrs old in december and has covered a massive 11k miles! it had its first service last october and has since done 3k miles. renault called me to say its due its next service. I was always of the understanding that its 12k miles/2years whichever comes first. I told the lady on the phone at renault this and she said i'm wrong and that it's every 12 months - has their policy changed or was she talking rubbish or am i wrong?
cheers
Ben

Just thought on - did she not mean ur mot is due in december!?