ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick turini question

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
hey quick answer need if possible. i have bought some turinis and am getting them fitted on saturday.

just need to definatly make sure that the 16'' turinis of a 172 cup will definatly fit a mk2 172ff with no problems at all.

ive noticed theirs a different offset between my standard wheels and my new turinis - just need to know they'll fit ok??

A Flamin' Red one
Might have been an idea to haver asked this question before you purchased them!? Fingers crossed for you though :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i did ask and was told it would be ok. am looking for reassurance or a deifnate answer if possible :S

ValverInBits
Unless your very low on coilovers I don't think there should be a problem.

turinis provide wider track due to offset. They are still a 7" wide rim so surely they'd be a slightly better fit than standards (if that's possible lol).
Someone please correct me

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
ok cheers matey lets hope it goes smoothly upon fitting them!

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
what is the actual width of turinis? are they wider than 172 alloys?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
im pretty sure theyre both 7j 16's.

wil double check when i get to work.

clio 1.5 dci 65
anyone knows if turini 16" fit on a normal clio or it will be needed spacers like the 172 RS 16" wheels???

thx

Last edited:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^Renault if you want the Renault diamond caps, i paid [£600 for 4 wheels and 4 centre caps.....

Ktec if you want the round speedline centre caps.