ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Vid of my VX220 :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Not to sure about a s**t eating song but the car looks awsome and sounds lovely

ian

The Bus and MRT
Nice Justin... what made you choose the Larini over the Miltek? Think I'm going the Miltek way when I've got the cash.

Need to get a passenger kick plate as well, although it is funny watching my mates when they realises there's nothing for their feet to touch and no Jesus handles to hold onto :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice Justin... what made you choose the Larini over the Miltek? Think I'm going the Miltek way when I've got the cash.

Need to get a passenger kick plate as well, although it is funny watching my mates when they realises there's nothing for their feet to touch and no Jesus handles to hold onto :D

I feel that way every time justin drives me and he's got the passenger kick plate! ;)

The Bus and MRT
Lol, I think it's the lack of thinkgs to grip onto with your hands so they just end up waving them. I had first hand experience when I went to look at a black Vx... bloke drove it like a nutter

i went for the larini purely for the noise, glad i did, the sound is immense! i heard the miltek wasnt much louder than standard aswell