ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wash for the RB

RB One Eight Two
Well seeing as it was dry this morning, I decided to give my 182 a quick wash. Washed using Megs NXT Shampoo, dried with microfibres and then gave a it a coat of Aquartz Reload. It needs a full detail, but I didn't think its worth it at the moment with all this crappy weather around, so that will have to wait until the spring. Just wanted to get most of the salt and grime off the paintwork. Anyway a couple of shots, excuse the quality, the light was poor.

Cheers

Ash

5351469271_76089546ab_z.jpg

5351471143_561ea3efd3_z.jpg

5352083924_70de433981_z.jpg

5351470493_b76d9f231c_z.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys :)

Christopher - I totally agree with you. When clean RB is stunning.

No fogs = Hero!

They are actually still fitted but I hit a pheasant the other month and it smashed the drivers side fog. So I covered them with duck tape. Undecided whether to blank them or replace the fog? Would it fail its MOT if I blanked them?

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys :)

Christopher - I totally agree with you. When clean RB is stunning.

They are actually still fitted but I hit a pheasant the other month and it smashed the drivers side fog. So I covered them with duck tape. Undecided whether to blank them or replace the fog? Would it fail its MOT if I blanked them?

Front fogs aren't required for an MOT. A lot of cars don't have them!

Mini Cooper S
Did you seriously say "excuse the poor quality" ?

They're good shots and the car looks great.

RB One Eight Two
Front fogs aren't required for an MOT. A lot of cars don't have them!

Cheers buddy. I think I will blank them then ;)

Accidental hero?

lol. I always thought that if you have front fogs they look great but ever since I have covered them up, I really like the without. So it may stay that way, if it makes me a hero LOL.

Did you seriously say "excuse the poor quality" ?

They're good shots and the car looks great.

Well the shots didn't look anything special in photoshop, but they havn't turned out too bad.

Silver wheels FTW!

<3

PH1 V6
Its nice to see a RB with standard SILVER wheels.... its kind of the new look imo.

Best colour for a 182

RB One Eight Two
That is Blue-tiful, I LOVE my car when its this clean, no side-lights FTW! :cool:

Deffinately mate ;)

Looking good mate

We need to organise a Cambs mini meet or something...

Amazing. when are you free for a meet so i can have a butchers at the RB?

Cheers pal. Im busy this weekend, but will be free most nights next week or Thursday afternoon?

RB One Eight Two
Yes mate or im shore a few of us would be up for it, me and wests renault im shore

Awesome mate ;)

I am at work from 9-5 all week so either weekend or in the evening. Let me know, maybe next week ?

Evening or weekend mate, im off work next Saturday if your up for it then? Im sure you would rather see it in the daylight than in the dark...

Mini Cooper S
After looking at this car several times, I've decided I want it. What's your address? I'm gonna steal it tonight.

RB One Eight Two
Many thanks for all your comments guys, glad you like it. I should have some more pics by the weekend as my mates want some shots doing of their EK9, EP3 and DC5,so I will hopefully get some better ones and I will post them up.

After looking at this car several times, I've decided I want it. What's your address? I'm gonna steal it tonight.

I take it you like it then? lol!

Looking Superb mate!

Cheers buddy. Good to see you back on here, get some pics up of your Trophy! And I will come down for a detailing session as soon as the weather improves :)

RB One Eight Two
Cheers mate. I was going to get them refurbed in gloss black but a few RB 182s on here have them and i want to be different and plus im loving them silver, when clean it looks fresh and plus alot of people on here like it :)

172 Iceberg
Cheers mate. I was going to get them refurbed in gloss black but a few RB 182s on here have them and i want to be different and plus im loving them silver, when clean it looks fresh and plus alot of people on here like it :)

I have to admit, black on RB looks great. So does white... Oh God, and the silver look amazing too! Win all round imo! :D

Don't change a thing ;)

I'm away outside now to take out my sidelights :approve:

GW 200T
What abt doing them gloss black with a coloured lip,havnt seen that on a RB befor, thinking aboutdoing thta on my 197 acturlly