ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R-E-P-L-I-C-A!!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
no worries mate.. come join along kustomclios.com mate.. its full of modded clio cars there.. Quite nice ones as well mate..

DCi 100
no worries mate.. come join along kustomclios.com mate.. its full of modded clio cars there.. Quite nice ones as well mate..

There not all like that guy that made one look like a bird or something with lights in the rear windows are they?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
There not all like that guy that made one look like a bird or something with lights in the rear windows are they?

Hope I'm not the only one . . . but ... eh?!

Audi S1
Hi everyone not been on in a while.

I used to own a 2004 172 replica which some of you may remember. I then sold this for a blue ST replica and that should be gone next week and i should have a hefty £4500 in my pocket. With all going well i want to join the clio family again.

My Plan

I have a bug for these bloody replicas and being young struggle to get insurance on a real 182. So here is my idea...
Buy a 2004(ish) clio 1.4. Then i want to make either a trophy replica or a 182 replica in white. Neither of which i have seen done before. What i am asking you lot is advice, hints a tips and i want to keep this thread going so i can refer back to during the project. The previous replicas i have owned have already been done so not much effort was needed but i want to make this my own attempt! :rasp:

So if anyone knows of a cheap 2004(ish) 1.4 clio let me know!
Also again if anyone can help me pick up all the parts together to get this one going then i would be very appreciative for your help!

Want to make this one better than my other clio replica which i know maybe a tall order. Firstly need to compromise a list and tick each one off as i buy!

If i have £4500 then i think just under £3000 for the car and around £1500 for the parts. Would this be a fair assumption?

Thanks guys.:approve:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=429830