ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R16 UFO titanium 182

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Aye. Born and inbred.

Seem you a few times but never got close enough to see your CS sticker.

Usually at the roundabout on Westminster road and Ashton road west (or east always forget which)

Have you seen the old bloke with the blue r27? There was one on Westminster road that got written off going through daisy nook.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Was a nice car that, you always lived in failsworth then? Im certain I've seen your car loads of times. I'll flash next time I see you. Must see you 2/3 times a week

always lived in failsworth mate had the clio for around 7 years now so you would of seen me about give us a flash next time

ps alright Naith the ufo doesnt get out much now but ive noticed a wales run may be on the cards may get my name on it will it be as crazy as the old midnight runs?

must be about 6 years then mate think i bought it early 2005 but im crap with dates but touch wood the old girl has never let me down:D