ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 GTT vs 172

yea ok.....now your contradicting yourslf.

a larger proportion of beans (beans being almost total protien) will equate toa larger amount of protein, so if you have more beans (as own brands do) then you have more protein!

End of story, i dont talk to numbwits!

the sauce in heinz is protien enriched (bet you never even heard of that technique) plus the beans are a veriety that naturally has more protien per unit of mass so despite your feeble own brand having more in the tin they are substandard beans only fit for feeding animals and homeless people, of you want a quality bean then get heinz, ask any expert and they will tell you this, talking to you is like trying to educate pork dammit

your the product of a misguided childhood.

please, tell your mum to take the hood off over your eyes......you need to see......YOUR A MORON!

im not wasting anymore time trying to show you the way, you can continue your life living in ignorance as far as im concerned its about what you deserve for being so pig headedly arrogant, t*sser

oh and now we have another joker eh, where do you guys get fed this sh*t, i mean come on ive never heard so much crap in one night

Compare different commercial brands with supermarket brands. Clearly, a 220g can costing 18p represents better value than a 220g can priced at 21p, although of course it depends on the taste! In my supermarket, some of the can sizes differ from those used by the better known brands. Lots of work can be done on the concept of "difference" by comparing the amounts in grams of, for example, fat, protein, sodium (salt), fibre, etc, between brands.

see....mike knows whats up!

only BMW loosers like you know sh*t.

Daz, beans blow....not suck....hoops are in a diff category, its like comparing a mildly tuned GTT with a 172! madness!

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 09 May 2003

Compare different commercial brands with supermarket brands. Clearly, a 220g can costing 18p represents better value than a 220g can priced at 21p, although of course it depends on the taste! In my supermarket, some of the can sizes differ from those used by the better known brands. Lots of work can be done on the concept of "difference" by comparing the amounts in grams of, for example, fat, protein, sodium (salt), fibre, etc, between brands.
look this isnt a VFM thread its all about quality and protein content i dont care how much more they cost i want the best, i wont compromise just because i cant afford the best beans out there. accept no substitue by the best or dont bother at all. you fools are obviously happy to be palmed off with a cheap pretender just in the name of value, c*cks the lot of you

well thats charming 172Loony!!! :mad:Research into comparing the effect of different carbohydrates on our blood sugar
has given rise to a new way of looking at things - the GLYCAEMIC ... Baked Beans! so keep your snobby top shelf beans!!!!!!(and I hope you become constapated!)

i hope you get severe diabetes and cant eat your poncy beans anymore!

you might have the option to buy more expensive ones, but why when better beans are available for less, as stated by the british beans institution camberidge.

not that its any of your business but im perfectly "regular" thankyou

and to me it sounds like you boys are just poor trailer trash who just resent the fact i can afford the beans you want, it takes a real man to admit that though and you lot are far from that

but when the peasants revolt.....youll not have your beans anymore, and trust me mate.......the days of your rule are no longer in your grasp......

im comming up from the bronx and there us nowt you can do....

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 10 May 2003

bunch of uneducated peasants
If it wasnt for the peasants you wouldnt be eating beans! Have you thought about the suffering those beans go through for you? WELL HAVE U?

whatever, you fools couldnt run a p*ss up in a brewery unless you had the likes of me to watch over you, bunch of retarded inbreds. get back to the gutter where you belong and hey i might throw you a tin of tesco value beans on the way back

GR7

Shiny red R32

HP Beans for me and as Ben says, Sainsburys are also good, much better than Heinz. In fact all of the Supermarket own brands are made at the same places as the various famous brands.

I wouldnt dream of shopping at Quik Save, but I read in a magazine that they sell some baked beans at 4p a can which are identical to Heinz because they are made by Heinz and they are about 30p a can cheaper. Supermarket own brand foods are cheaper because they dont have the high cost of advertising like the big name brands.

I like food from Marks & Spencer but even they dont have their own food factories and their stuff is produced alongside Tesco and the others. I read that their pies and sausages are made at Walls factories.

Good topic for a car forum!!

hey, remember who has the most posts here, your nothing but a low down skummy follower.........nxt trend comes along and youll be gone...

piss off with your 172 you stuck up c**t!

your so typical!

GR, the voice of reasoning.........ok...im calm!

*breath, breath*

hoooooooooooo weeeeee.........time to get my kharma in order!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Just take a few deep breaths while I take your pulse!

Ah thats better Ben - you are much calmer now. :)

oh mr i have three cars so is that why you cant get decent beans cuz you spent all your money on cars eh? too stupid to manage your funds properly i guess, hardy surprising, ignoramus

GR7

Shiny red R32

Well guys, how do you like your baked beans?

I like them on crunchy golden fried bread with lots of pepper. A bit fattening but very nice.

Also nice on toast with Parmesan cheese over the top - bit smelly but tasty.

PEPPER!!!

GR, im a pepper fetishest.......i have it in my ketchup to ecxess, in everything, ditto with garlic.......yum!

i like eg yolk dribbled intop too, but im not too fond of the white...its band!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Welcome to the late-night cookery forum.

Ben, make some cheese on toast under the grill and top with poached eggs, making sure that the white is firm and the yolk is runny, with plenty of pepper on the eggs!