ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racedriver Grid 2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bought the brands edition. Supposed to get the McLaren MP4-12c GT3 & Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT. Have The Mercedes but can't find the McLaren in my garage. Have a Honda NSX R instead.

Graphically it's not the best game out there. From what I have seen Forza 4 is prettier.

Online match making seems s**t too..

Last edited:
  A SHED!
Well it looks like i'll be leaving this for abit then. Graphics i don't care about, but it needs to play well, sounds buggy & annoying.

A SHED!
Yea so bought this anyway and errr its cr*p. I spin off constantly, the controls are weird, in car view is too low down. Classic example of ruining a good original game. I will persevere, but with sh*te controls i can see it being traded in sooner rather than later.

Ph 1 172
Yea so bought this anyway and errr its cr*p. I spin off constantly, the controls are weird, in car view is too low down. Classic example of ruining a good original game. I will persevere, but with sh*te controls i can see it being traded in sooner rather than later.

​Ill buy it off you if your gonna sell it dude

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm not a hardcore driving gamer but i find it quite good, yes the cars are limited and tracks are repetative but the driving experience is challenging, which i like

RS6 C7
It's grown on me a bit now Iv'e learnt a few bits but it's not a game that you can play all day like the original (Which is a good thing lol!)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Is the career mode on this the same as the first?

​i enjoyed getting better and better getting sponsors etc. on the first one

Clio 1.2 16v
Is the career mode on this the same as the first?

​i enjoyed getting better and better getting sponsors etc. on the first one

You chose from a set amount of sponsors which go a liveries on the car and different ones have different challenges like beat a certain time round a track or finish higher than 3rd, the story this time is like starting a hype about yourself and earning fans, can't explain it but its a good idea, you see videos of yourself popping up on websites and people sending texts about you and stuff. Choose a funny nickname and you'll laugh every time you get mentioned "did you see pissflap boss the race last night" lol

Titanium 182
I hated the first game, so not touching this with a barge pole. The last good ToCA game was ToCA 2.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
On PC the graphics are nice, and i'm finding it easy on Hard difficulty, also i'm finding people online are not very good at the game, i'm normally first in most games until I encounter a race where everyone spin out on the first corner taking me out with them.

The drift events have left me disappointed though, not like the first game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Least some of you seem to have had a decent multi player game.
I managed one game and with a pretty decent drive, didn't finish the course in time. One of them one on one matches. Tried getting in to other matches and was waiting for ages. Maybe it was first day problems.

107 Track Car & C4
Managed to get the Brands Hatch edition last week whilst I was on holiday, going to play in a bit. Can't wait even though the reviews haven't been good.

107 Track Car & C4
Played this quite a bit since last night and my first impressions are good. The cars and tracks are pretty good, but I'm not too keen on the 'LiveRoute' thing yet. Love having the A1 Ring (Redbull Ring) back on a game too!

I'm sure I'll be back on Forza before too long though lol