ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 Opinions

Hi guys Im about to order a 182 with cup packs through my companies car scheme (big discount and insurance payed for woho) but i just cant decide on colour.

It was going to be a black gold one for ages but ive seen a few of them in the newcastle area recently.

I think its going to be without stripes at the mo but im open to opinions on both colour and stripe option.

Cheers

Quote: Originally posted by Purdy182 on 27 March 2005

cheers 182_blue, yeah i had a test drive in a racing blue one. Shocked at how different it looks in real life.
ahh ok sorry about the pics then :oops:its just i hadnt even seen one when i ordered mine, and was really worried about it till i saw it for the first time, seriously people really tend to stare at it

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 27 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Purdy182 on 27 March 2005cheers 182_blue, yeah i had a test drive in a racing blue one. Shocked at how different it looks in real life.[/QUOTE]ahh ok sorry about the pics then :oops:its just i hadnt even seen one when i ordered mine, and was really worried about it till i saw it for the first time, seriously people really tend to stare at it
I was in exactly the same boat. Ordered one without even seeing one in the flesh! Its the dogs! I had the stripes as I like to be seen! JavaScript:AddSmileyIcon:)D)

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Eddieb on 28 March 2005

Can you get them in like a maroony red? Thats the colour id be going for!

nope, you mean the 172 red? I agree, very nice colour that.