ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing blue Clean up + detail

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
5 long hours in the sun today!!-

What a stunning day to clean a car- reminded me of those long summer days-
We are into Spring now- but it hasnt felt that way-

Anyway- full 2 bucket method clean, Fully Clayed, One pass with the Machine with a cut & one pass with a buff, full going over with collinite 476 & EGP to finish-

Cheers
Steve

Now Sold :-(
Looks fantastic.

Worth covering the street sign???? Never know who's looking with so many nice cars on/around the drive. :dapprove:

Stagecoach Ticket
Looks really good. Do your neighbours look at you like u have 7 legs aswell when you snow foam like mine do?

M135i
you do get hold of some mint cars mate. My 172 is finally all back on the road now, only just got it back today!

mmmm... i wonder who the LY is going to ;)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
you do get hold of some mint cars mate. My 172 is finally all back on the road now, only just got it back today!

mmmm... i wonder who the LY is going to ;)

Good to hear it-- I spent ages polishing that as well!!! & sourcing the finest turinis!!!

Glad its back!

steve

DB.

BMW 440i
Bought mine from here and was sparkling on collection!

Getting it even better now after that winter! ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Your motor's are very well looked after Steve :)
This one looks cracking, as they all do lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Your motor's are very well looked after Steve :)
This one looks cracking, as they all do lol

Cheers for the comments- :approve:

Heres the exhaust this eve-

All centralised- for the fussy scottish contingent- always moaning about an inch either way ;)

S

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
RB looks stunning in the sun. Your car looks mint, especially now that the exhaust is lined up :p

Peddled device
I washed mine at work today...first time since November. I used Fairy Liquid and a very soft brush. Got home and used some Auto Glym stuff to remove tar spots from the bonnet....then a very light cutting polish to remove some stains (bird crap l guess) and then used some Auto Glym resin polish on the front wings and bonnet. THEN...it got dark and l had to go out. But when l came out of the sports centre and saw my car under the flood lights it looked fcuking ace :) I made love to it and then was told to stop by security.

Then l drove home and am so happy l'm keeping it.But this year l must polish it and keep it clean.

Fix up.Look sharp FTW.