ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue - M Sealed and XXX'd

This was done a few days ago, but has been raining since and didnt manage to get pic until now, but someone wanted to see how it looks, just wish racing blue was easier to capture on a photo.. you get the idea though.. :D Will maybe try and get a better one under a petrol station light ;)

DSC00820.gif

DSC00819.gif

DSC00818.gif

DSC00816.gif

opinions welcome!

LY V6 with Recaros
That looks so nice, I love the exhausts! :D It is hard to capture the true colours of it in photos, but that looks pretty good to me!

Very clean. Got my M Seal and XXX ready to go on once I've got a few wee scratches fixed. And get it PC'd first ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Justin, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the zorst, and where did you get it from?

Deb - I payed 285+15 delivery from ebay, its a blueflame one.. cost me about 60 to get fitted..

Rich - i use meguiars soft gel? pink stuff to wash it, and has been SRP'd a few weeks ago, other than that, just the sealant and wax.. like i said was really surprised.. its been raining in between washing it and taking the photos aswell :D

Al - i thought it was a dream to take off, but XXX isnt, unless im putting it on wrong?

cheers for the replies, think i will stick on some more XXX in the next couple of days :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'll be joining you all soon enough,

found a racing blue cupped 182 w/stripes...viewing at the weekend!!! :approve:

what suspension are you running Justin? Apex 40's?

VRS
carbon copy said:
i'll be joining you all soon enough,

found a racing blue cupped 182 w/stripes...viewing at the weekend!!! :approve:

good stuff chris :D
will have to come for a gander soon if you get it :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
you know me, when i get it it'll have the turinis straight on, then some H&R action then some serious under bonnet trickery.

...i have a spending record to beat. ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
carbon copy said:
you know me, when i get it it'll have the turinis straight on, then some H&R action then some serious under bonnet trickery.

...i have a spending record to beat. ;)

Don't you dare...Racing blue...is well....Obnoxious! ;)