ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue; The project thread

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Re: RB182 Diary

Don't run without centre caps. Will look stupid. Get them done at least then if you don't want them you always have them. If you want to break it up have them done black. Or black with diamonds the same colour as the bullets.

As for the pic above... I have no idea.

Going to see what it looks like without first if I ever get to the powdercoaters. Got to get them done for cadwell in May.

Pic was me bodging the seatbelt light and alarm contact so it doesn't buzz, decided I'm old enough to tell that I have no seatbelt on :rasp:

looked great yesterday :)

Cheers mate ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Wheels are back from the powdercoaters, the finish is excellent, well worth the £60, they do look slightly darker in the flesh as I had to use a flash to take these:

4526067807_f8be05c356_b.jpg

And my new tyres, big thanks to Chris for these :)

4526693272_13b98fdcb0_b.jpg

Iceburg 172FF

that looks awesome that dude:D
i know it was a long time ago when posted it but where did you get your towing eye from?ive tried looking and even google cant find anything:S

Megane 225 F1

A guy called Si does them on here. YOu need to go to the marketplace but you need to pay your £10 membership fee to be able to read that area.

Iceburg 172FF

A guy called Si does them on here. YOu need to go to the marketplace but you need to pay your £10 membership fee to be able to read that area.

soon be payday and ill be signing up properly.just started new job so its taking ages to sort out.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Went to RSTuning today to go on the old rolling road :)

Was a good day, my car made a very respectful 174.1hp, up on last time so glad things are going the right way. Was expecting mid 170's so am very happy with that :D

4589058260_01bac95bfc_b.jpg

Also my old C2 went and it ran 112hp, 2 over standard with nothing but a crappy induction kit on. Always knew that car was good one :)

dci 105hp & rs172

i love this car.. the wheels hmmm :D
insert the cup spoiler and don´t touch more.. congratulations
excuse me my english, but i´m portuguese..

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Picked up my cup spoiler today, fitted it which was a bit awkward as the washer pipe was always getting in the way but got their in the end :)

4624442003_3ea6abf6d2_b.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

I think he's keeping the 182 wheels for road use and the R888's for zee track

Yep, thats the plan anyway! You wouldn't want my 182 wheels anyway, they are fucked beyond belief, only good thing about them is that they are straight.

TrackCar & F30 330d

Arrrr cr*p, when it is? I'm off to Olton Park tomorrow for 4 days and i was gona come and meet ya.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Been to Cadwell today :)

Had immense fun, really enjoyed it.

Was also very impressed with the instruction I booked, would definitely recommend it, made me a much better track driver even after just the 1 session. Will definitely do more on other days.

Couple of pics here, will have loads more once they have uploaded :)

4648046333_d19a21d24e_b.jpg

4648053679_2b24346abe_b.jpg

4648670526_3ce224ac8b_b.jpg

RB Saxo :rasp:

4648049985_5d95d114dc_b.jpg

None

Nice pics Mike, i take it you had someone with you looking after all the extra weight when you were out on track :)

Just out of interest how do you come by doing this kind of stuff, i mean did you book it all direct through a website as like a package deal?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Nice pics Mike, i take it you had someone with you looking after all the extra weight when you were out on track :)

Just out of interest how do you come by doing this kind of stuff, i mean did you book it all direct through a website as like a package deal?

Yer had someone with me who didnt want to come out on track so he stood and took pics and stuff. Just left the stuff with the rest of the cars, no one stole anything but i was a bit concerned they may at first.

Just booked it all on motorsport vision's site before I went.

Glad I had a second set of tyres though, they worn a fair bit, picture doesnt show how bad they got.

4649362894_7e19bbf420_b.jpg

None

Yer had someone with me who didnt want to come out on track so he stood and took pics and stuff. Just left the stuff with the rest of the cars, no one stole anything but i was a bit concerned they may at first.

Just booked it all on motorsport vision's site before I went.

Glad I had a second set of tyres though, they worn a fair bit, picture doesnt show how bad they got.

4649362894_7e19bbf420_b.jpg
Cheers i'll keep hold of that website address.
Wear on the tyres would make my wallet cringe a little though :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Thought i'd update with some FCS pics a couple of members took, just because i like them :)

Been running on these wheels since FCS because i have been too lazy to swap back to the others and tbh i have fallen out of love with it after driving around town with the rear stripped and 888's, just so stiff and loud. Looking forward to Oulton in 2 weeks though, will be happy again after then.

4697372514_40553e7608_o.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

None

Very nice Mike, i never realised it sat so low until looking at that motion shot from the convoy to FCS :)

DB.

BMW 440i

Been to Cadwell today :)

Had immense fun, really enjoyed it.

Was also very impressed with the instruction I booked, would definitely recommend it, made me a much better track driver even after just the 1 session. Will definitely do more on other days.

Any more details on the track tuition mate?

Quite keen on getting this done. Your car is looking really good mate. Not usually keen on F1s but this does look pretty f*cking cool. R26R styling :p :)