ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radiator Fan

The bearings on mine have justed seized up this morning and now it wont move at all.

Where can I get another one.......cheap?

Also, how much of a b!tch is it to fit? There doesnt seem much room to play with down there!

Think BBperformancetuning do a replacement although I dont remember it being particularily cheap, try a scrappies, a 19 16v would be easier to find but not sure if it would fit.

North Wales

I was thinking about getting a cheap one from a scrap yard, but if its going to be a b!tch of a job to fit, Id prefer putting in a new one than just having to do it again if one from a scrappie dies too.

oh ok im down te scrapy tomorow getting some bits for my g/fs fiesta..do you want me to have a look for you?

you would have to pay postage ..oviously!

Willy2

it is east enough once you have removed the rad, it just sits behind a pipe, if you want to know how i did mine pm me, i will go through it blow by blow;)

Its ok mate, I havent even looked round the scrappies here yet!

Does anyone know which clios/renaults used the same cooling fan as in the valver?

It looks pretty small and pathetic so Im guessing it might not be 1.8/2.0 specific?

Was just wondering if it was possible to do it without taking the rad off, so thats just answered my question!

Cheers Rajk