ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code not working?

Clio 182 cup
i've just replaced my battery and tried to re enter the code you get on the label in the handbook and it keeps saying error? why is it doing this when the code is supplied with the car?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i've just replaced my battery and tried to re enter the code you get on the label in the handbook and it keeps saying error? why is it doing this when the code is supplied with the car?

have you waited at all in between entering the correct code? it takes a couple of minutes to reset itself once the incorrect code has been inputted.

Clio 182
hi mate, if you go to a renault dealer with your radio unit and your logbook they will be able to put your chassis number in and take the serial number from your radio and get you the correct code for that radio

Clio 172 Cup
I've got the same problem, I keep getting "error", the manual claims it should show "code" for a while, then offer the "0000" to enter the code.

So I enter the code and get a beep and "error" just comes up again, just like its the wrong code, although I've reset my radio code loads of times with this code. So unless the radio has decided on a new code without telling me then I'm out of ideas !