ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raining outside, so cleaned inside!!!...S3 VS Cup

Clio Trophy
Well, wasn't a great day out, so got me mate over with his grey, whoops, black S3 and gave them both the 'Carnuba' touch...see what you think!!!....

sorry if ther are too many pic's!! but everyone likes to look at pic's!!!...

:cool:
Spaced.

01581ee2.gif

fc75b0eb.gif

460bbc5e.gif

7643efc2.gif

4bacf64f.gif

fd79c690.gif

f6d2c516.gif

4ab6fb41.gif

6d71c0a6.gif

25e71743.gif

Image001.gif

IMGP0455.gif

e55da9f0.gif

bcfd2f55.gif

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Very nice... Where abouts did you clean them?

I always use my dads factory to clean the car too :) music on.. tea flowing.. and its warm and dry :D

Clio Trophy
My 'Top Secret' safe house!! you want in???..........;)

nah, its the place where I work, can't give out location due to car's stored, but its well handy!!!...but know doubt jamesrich will say something on here!!! lol....

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
The last pic makes the Audi look like it has white wheels..

Gorgeous car, id love one!

Top secret safe house... definantly want in! ;)

106 GTi
Nice work, I would be in heaven with a place like that to use whenever it rained.

Bubbles ... does your Dad want to adopt a son!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Son in law Rich? ;)

And your welcome to come and use it anytime!! just give me a shout :)

Will be doing it again before the FCS

Last edited:
Looks like a Wincanton Distribution building judging by the trucks parked in the yard.

Or could it be a place where a car goes prior to the forecourt?

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
Son in law Rich? ;)

And your welcome to come and use it anytime!! just give me a shout :)

Will be doing it again before the FCS

Nice one, when's the big day! :) ;)

I will hold you to that then, need to do mine ready for that aswell.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Well.. i'll probably do mine the day before.. you can always stay ;)

Its probably closer for you at mine anyway, offers there

Clio Trophy
fUbAr said:
LOL at the calendars:
4bacf64f.gif

oh, and nice RS Meggy i saw in that lot too :)

;) well spotted dude, was wondering who would have a keen eye!!!... and here's proof!! just chamois it off...waiting full prep on monday!! gunna look stunning, nice colour too, inferno!...:cool: (pic's taken with phone..sorry!)
Image023.gif

Image022.gif

Image021.gif

Image020.gif

Image019.gif

I know where it is :)

Wish I had taken you up on that offer to get mine in there today, I stood outside between 9am-6pm watching the racing, rain soaked through all my clothes, socks and everything, bloody freezing! Was a good day though.

Clio Trophy
:cool: Well I almost popped over, but looked outside of work bout 11.30am, was raining, so as you see, did some private work!! lol...am moving next saturday,maybe following week??..

Mates S3 was covered in swirls, used something new to me called Handglaze by 3m, most amazing results, takes out all the swirls left by the previous owners lazyness....(Car Washes) then 'Carnuba Gold' applied in sections, and you see the results!!...was a long day, but hey worth it!..

:sleepy:

106 GTi
Spaced said:
Mates S3 was covered in swirls, used something new to me called Handglaze by 3m, most amazing results, takes out all the swirls left by the previous owners lazyness.

Unfortunatley once the wax wheres off the Imperial Hand Glaze will aswell and the swirls will be back. It just fills and covers them up hiding rather than removing them.

Clio Trophy
well, lucky for him the S3 is being mopped in 2 weeks time, so its a quick fix till then, looks stunning tho, will look even better once the clay bar is applied!!...sweet!!...going to clay bar mine too...see if it's as good as everyone say's it is, never done it before, so will take pic's of out come!!..hehehe..

......Is it easy to 'Clay Bar' your car?...any tip's would be cool!..:cool:

Am a valeter, but in the motor trade we don't use clay bar's!!..but want to start using them in my private work...;)

CheerRS..:approve:

106 GTi
Clay removes anything stuck to the paint that washing doesnt remove.

Wash the car well first, make sure the clay is warm and soft, else it can scratch. When claying keep neading the clay bar to get a clean face to use. I normally cut the car in 3, so if you drop it on the floor you have not wasted a whole bar.

Another usefull tip is make up a clay lube from soap and water in a spray bottle to save the expensive quick detailer.

Clio Trophy
Nice one Rich, thanks for the pointers, looking forward to seeing the results,will post pic's up when 'Job Done'...

Clio Trophy
Thanks for all your coments!..was hoping to get out today, looked ok this morning, sun was out, but then the rain came...Have found some cool locations to take some pics,....so when its sunny again......will post some up...

CheeRS ...Spaced :cool:

Clio Trophy
Spaced said:
Thats me Bruv inlaw's motor. Puts mine to shame. Mind you, so does a trolley!!

Just noticed this post, was thinking someone had logged in as me!!!...but then remembered that me bro inlaw was looking at the pic's while I was signed in!! lol....:p so he wrote that not me!!.:S