ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally Across the UK! TerrorBall Rally

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Mate of mine has decided to arrange a rally across the uk Gumball/modball style over the course of a weekend

Obviously we cant all afford the £10k entrance fee for the gumball and i dont have the spare change in my wallet to stretch to the £1000 entrance fee for the Modball. (and a few mates did the modball last year and didnt think it was amazing lol)

So My friends have a arranged a new one for the uk with an entrance fee of just £40 that includes accommodation and entrance pack.

Its the weekend of the 26th/27th of march.

Start point is ashford, kent, uk
Finish point is inverness, Scotland

Its called the Terrorball (as a bit of a piss take---terrible)

More details go here www.terrorball.co.uk

Each team will need a minimum of 2 for the challenges set on route... its not the fastest that wins as you will get time deductions for challenges completed and time additions for challenges not competed lol

Would love to have some more french metal joining us :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Don't a lot of insurance policies have exclusions for organised road rallies/tours etc?

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
indeed, advisable to check your insurance fully. We will not be encouraging speeding or wreck-less driving at all. And stupidity will not be tolerated.

person to check point with greatest overall time will be jet washed....without their car.

the reason its the same weekend as the fast show is that this is more for car enthusiasts who enjoy driving not, looking at tarts at car shows that are full of fibreglass rubbish, and 1500bhp straight line heros.

Besides some good roads ahead to enjoy.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Is the website upto date with teams as there doesn't seem to be a lot of involvement at the moment...

Debating whether to rack up an extra 1500 miles/use £250 worth of fuel for it... Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Not sure thats not my area, christmas period and all that.

See your from Godalming, my parents used to run The Refectory Tavern before i moved to dorset, good times.

SG9 Forester STi
Have just seen this whilst searching this years modball. Think it'd be a good laugh especially if we got a few clios on the rally too. Will definitely consider it :)