ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally Day 2007 - Castle Coombe

Top stuff, I've got 1200 pics to sort through now, never taken so many at one event! Loved the Yellow Clio V6 Rally, was spitting some seriously large flames.

Don't spose anyone got one of me on the track? Seemed to be on when most people were leaving (around 4.15pm and 4.50), was the black 197 being driven badly :p

Don't spose anyone got one of me on the track? Seemed to be on when most people were leaving (around 4.15pm and 4.50), was the black 197 being driven badly :p

Yep I've got some, will put them up tomorrow but I've got 1200 to sort through first! On track with a works WRC Evo, not many people can say that :)

Awesome stuff!

Yeah it's certainly butt clenching time when you've got a car like that in your rear view mirror !

106 GTi
Some nice shots. I ended up taking hardly any - 100 or so and that was just of track stuff.