ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare as red Mk1 vee

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here

... waits for all the usual crowd to say how over priced it is :dapprove:
It could possibly be an ex RUK car (don't quote me on that)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
HV, HT, HK, all tend to be ex -ruk cars. We've got about 15 on the forecourt! lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 230
I really like that colour, I am lookin to get a mk1 vee in march/april and would love an illiad blue but being so rare I probably cant afford one. But this colour looks wicked and would definately be happy with it. :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like that colour, I am lookin to get a mk1 vee in march/april and would love an illiad blue but being so rare I probably cant afford one. But this colour looks wicked and would definately be happy with it. :)

It's probably wont be the price of it, it's finding one for sale. Since I got mine (end of March this year) I've not seen another blue on for sale (I check regualary anyway as I like to keep up with what's going on)

There are only eight in the UK, so if you do find one you'll be best of calling them up striaght away as they'll have a queue for it.

That aside, the red is nice :)

Re- the interior, I was dreading going to see mk1's after i'd seen a few I grew to like it (ish) I love the steering wheel & feel of it too (mines quite mint, not like the ones i've seen with lumps out of them :dapprove: )

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 230

It's probably wont be the price of it, it's finding one for sale. Since I got mine (end of March this year) I've not seen another blue on for sale (I check regualary anyway as I like to keep up with what's going on)

There are only eight in the UK, so if you do find one you'll be best of calling them up striaght away as they'll have a queue for it.

That aside, the red is nice :)

Re- the interior, I was dreading going to see mk1's after i'd seen a few I grew to like it (ish) I love the steering wheel & feel of it too (mines quite mint, not like the ones i've seen with lumps out of them :dapprove: )

Yeah, I would happily have this red if there is one available in a few months as its a bit different to all the silver mk1's.

Regarding the interior i am coming out of a ph1 172 so it will be the same lol, luckily my current seats are mint, and had my steering wheel retrimmed in blue leather so looks absolutely brand new and will be going straight into the vee and the seats too if needed. :cool:

All being well I will have a mk1 vee (probably in silver lol) in a few months ready for a few trips to the Ring over the summer :S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guy near me in Blackheath had one of these, he's now got a Meggie Sport, blue with some graphics on the front, not an expert on these but I guess it's a special one? Used to love seeing the V6! Steering wheel looks huge though!!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The interior does the job. It's solid, it doesn't rattle, it has seats and aircon, what more do you want :D

Depending on circumstances and the results of an upcoming hospital visit mine might be for sale around then Wyborn heh :) FSH/Cambelt done (that's a grand)/29k miles/silver/mint. Will have new tyres by then I should imagine too hehe and will be priced less than that red one ;)

Dan

Dan