ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare car Rare exhaust

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
Some of you was woundering where the last BTB exhaust went? Its now happy sat under my car. Fitment was brillant sounds deep and sporty.
Some of you guys have really missed out and if Shed motorsport ever do these again i'd advice everyone to stup up that cash as it be the best thing you'd buy for you 182.;)

Oh yeh anyone want a 182 magnex exhaust going cheap. Preston Area.:D
I'll get pics up soon of the BTB exhaust soon.

Thanks to Shed Motorsport for developing this system.

a thirsty one
i have a btb seems quite a few of the 11 or so made have found their way upto the north west considering they are based and sold through companies based in southern england.

when he says rare i think he means the number of 182 systems built and not the company itself.

glad your happy though mate im still very pleased with mine.

ps was in preston sat night at a wedding at a place called farington lodge i think just a few mins away from jnc 1a of m65

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
Its for a 182? Open to offers really i know they go for about 200quid on ebay its a full system and in good condition.

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
just making sure lol make me a offer but you'll have to pick it up ;)

a thirsty one
i think makavelli runs a btb with de-cat havnt heard it myself though all depends what your after, i like my system a little on the quieter side so i have kept me cat in but for more sound/power a de cat would give you that.