ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattle Free 182

BMW M3
I thought about this the other day when driving along a crappy cobbled road.... my 182 doesnt rattle at all !! I had this car for over 3 years and when i bought it i also bought some sponges and stuck them hidden away round the panelling/dash.

I hear a lot of people talk about the clios rattles but with mine you can go along the bumpiest roads and not hear a squeak !

Just thought id put that out there if anyone fancys trying it.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Thing is there are lots of very bad roads round my way...actually make that most of Surrey.

Combine those with the stiffer springs mine has and a Cup interior which has no sound deadening and there is a symphony of rattles.....plus its colder now so everything has contracted so it rattles more than ever!

LY V6 with Recaros
Really bad roads round my way, so I think with the harder suspension that makes it rattle even worse, as my bf's 1.2 clio hardly rattles at all apart from the sunroof! Mine's on and off though, sometimes it'll be fine.

BMW M3
Well, it did rattle a bit when i bought it like under the gear stick housing and round the relay box so a few sponges later and it was sorted. Ripped off bits of the sponge if the area was tight etc...