ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Razc09's DCI project

TT QS
never usually a purple man but that colour looks niceeeeeeeeee.

should look epic when its done. any idea when? and what colour?

(i have skim read through this before and cba to again so if youve said it already sorry :/ lol)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
never usually a purple man but that colour looks niceeeeeeeeee.

should look epic when its done. any idea when? and what colour?

(i have skim read through this before and cba to again so if youve said it already sorry :/ lol)

lol np mate, pritty boring to go through again if im honest.

purple was a last minuite thing, the parts and wheels were ment to be going rs green but i noticed the tvr purple in the paints cabinet and had to have it :)

should hopefully be finished this weekend ( if we dont run into problems with paint and bodywork) and its going a very wet look black.
basicly spray loads of clear coat ontop of the black, til its near orange peel/ running and the mopp it back when its dry, and we should see a perminant glassy finish ( until i take it out and get it dirty :rasp:)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
This is gunna look sweet y0! Looking forward to seeing the finished article ;)

thanks bud, will be finished soon, need to get it upto a standard for the chester meet :).

sat nav intergration tho...... well lets just say, i cant take it apart even after taking the screws out. dont perticually want to break it lol :p

TT QS
lol np mate, pritty boring to go through again if im honest.

purple was a last minuite thing, the parts and wheels were ment to be going rs green but i noticed the tvr purple in the paints cabinet and had to have it :)

should hopefully be finished this weekend ( if we dont run into problems with paint and bodywork) and its going a very wet look black.
basicly spray loads of clear coat ontop of the black, til its near orange peel/ running and the mopp it back when its dry, and we should see a perminant glassy finish ( until i take it out and get it dirty :rasp:)

definately prefer purple to green. black and green seems a commonish combo at the mo.

really look foreward to seeing this finished now :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
good news today, all the prep is complete, highes and lows are now blocked out so nice clean curves on the paint work. paint wont be on til tommorow friday as we are letting the primmer set solid :)

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Epic.. Liking the Sat Nav idea. I did think about that. I know there rare but you could rip one out of a 182 that came with a factory fitted one?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Epic.. Liking the Sat Nav idea. I did think about that. I know there rare but you could rip one out of a 182 that came with a factory fitted one?

thought about that but tbh the are as rare as a rocking horse so havent bothered sourcing one. on the other hand, wheres the fun in fitting a 182 satnav trim :rasp:.

cut chop and rebuild!

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
Oooh the awsome slammed clio van :p. What happened to your profile ? o_O

i still use it. but when i went to kuwait last year i paid for the other halfs subscribtion, and didnt see the point and paying for two if i wasnt going to be in the uk. just waiting for it to run up and ill then pay mine again.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
TOMMOROW !!!! the results of a epic dci will be shown ;)

all painted as of 5pm today and now the car is on a 8hour bake period in the booth, then wet sand a buff up :)

cant wait to start putting it all together :clap:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
so all will be complete by tomorrow afternoon then ;)

well will be all going bk together. bodywork and wheels. interior is staying out til wednesday for a clean.

Can't wait to see this :)

wont be long ;) 6pm tonight then photo's will be uploaded sometime after

should look epic the way this has been going :)

yeah should be, spent enough time on it it think

I can see you being another hamlet you damn dirty tease!

naa, iv had my fun, pics will be up tonight ! :)

Excited to see this, big big tease. :rasp:

lol had my fun, same as i said to knuckles
we shall see tonight.

+1 , Cant wait neither ;)

i dont know who's more excited, me or you lot :rasp:

Albi blue 197
Had a good read through there! Sounds and looks like its guna be great!! You decided where your going performance wise yet? Can't wait to see these pics

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Had a good read through there! Sounds and looks like its guna be great!! You decided where your going performance wise yet? Can't wait to see these pics

Performance wise, thinking abiut just making it to 115 bhp. Future plans are to get a 2.0 dci and fit it in or a vw tdi engine :)

Really hoping cs aproves of the new paint job!! ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
uploading now, what iv got of them so far. cracked my cup spoiler tho :dapprove:. it just doesnt want to sit right on the boot.