ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Razc09's DCI project

RS6 C7
lol ive been trying to fit the b*****d window seals on my own, pain in the arse to fit. cup spoiler ive just lost my temper with and the wheels lol, my mate put the tyres on the wrong way :eek:
Don't see why the spoiler won't sit flat? :( , The washer fluid pipe need to be tucked away nicely and the connector can get in the way but you will sort it.

Tyres on the wrong way is just schoolboy error ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
6811095730_8e50397d25.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6811097834_8646bbc7e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6811099362_32fd4cb452.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6957210783_8aae49aa63.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6957212961_e80fc260b9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6957214723_c5b2b49f94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6811106590_6e04b38520.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6957220439_e5e49f6189.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6811112582_f060883218.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6811116868_374a094a3b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

one! i need a new camera, this one is about dead, two andy needs to hurry up with the buffing and da'ing so i can put the rest back together. then it should be finished ( when i have done the rest of my plans lol )

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Don't see why the spoiler won't sit flat? :( , The washer fluid pipe need to be tucked away nicely and the connector can get in the way but you will sort it.

Tyres on the wrong way is just schoolboy error ;)

yeah i thought it was the break light connect or the washer pipe, tried taping them down into the gap but still no joy, it wont go down at all. tried everything but andy said he will spend hours tommorow getting it to sit right.

lol yes very, should of watched him put them on, then they would be going the right way ;)

RS6 C7
Looks awesome, I really like the colour :)

Need to see it all put back together with the wheels on to give a full opinion ;)

Are you lowering it at all? What size are the wheels? I forgot lol.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Look's brilliant, top work! :)

Personally would of went for a different colour, LY.

Will look brilliant when all finished!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Finally! :D looks awesome dude
Cheers mate i love it :D
Looks awesome, I really like the colour :)

Need to see it all put back together with the wheels on to give a full opinion ;)

Are you lowering it at all? What size are the wheels? I forgot lol.
Its all ready slammed, just on its stilts stnads atm ;) and the wheels are 15's 40-60 mm drop... Cant remember which lol

Very nice :) The purple looks really good against the shiny black :)
Yeah it looks even better in person, camera ruins the colours -.-. Purple is much darker than that ! :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Ran into a problem, the cupspoiler wont clear the roof. Keeps catching on the back of the spolier and the roof edge.
Also tried puttin the cables and washer jet pipe out of the way and the right side of the spoiler refuses to sit down. How the f**k does it go on?!?!?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Its got two rarher chunky red plastic bung thingys. One either side. All iv done is opened the bopt lid open slighty to hook the spoiler on the back, then tried to line the scre holes up. Its not sitting right when the holes are in line. Dont really want to try and screw it dowm incase i crack one of those edge bits off nearest ro the glass :/

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
red plastic bungs? got a pic? mine came with some white plastic clips that clip into the boot lid (you dont need these though, mine snapped :p)

line the holes up and screw it in gently, it should pull it in line... it shouldnt crack, but if it looks like it will, stop lol. but take some pics as you do it, someone may be able to help

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Had same problem with mine, had to stick the waterpipe and wiring onto the designated grove of the spoiler with tape!

Will be beautiful this car when finished!!! :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Had same problem with mine, had to stick the waterpipe and wiring onto the designated grove of the spoiler with tape!

Will be beautiful this car when finished!!! :D

yeah iv sorted it :D cut the 3rd break light connectors off and crimpted them together. did the trick !

going bk up thier tonight to hopefully finish it :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
just cus im that excited to have my car back i will upload some awsomeness :

6962434121_196231a2cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6962419705_88449a25bb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6962422451_44a9468103.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6816305900_ceea58db2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6962426519_a22dbd431f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6962428783_4b96a7eee6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6816311798_3e67d08bf7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

vavavooooooom :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
WOW!!! , Better than i expected!!, Looks so good :)

Needs wheel spacers, say 20mm on front and 15 on rear ;)

yeah suprised myself aswell. alot of effort gone into it, not making a half rep again, was fun building it but its really annoying trying to fit sport bumpers to standard wings.

wheel spacers are on the list aswell as silvervisions and my arches need painting black :p primer over spray lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
its came out well

i know for what it has been, im suprised the finish is so good.

Aww :eek:

Yours is actually better than mine :p

maybe maybe not, equally the same in awsomeness. we are a very small list of sport to standard wings :p

Yea after reading both of them i now want to fit a sport bumper to standard wings... what a ball ache

ahaa go for it, its good to see sport bumpers on normal wings, looks better than people asume

The hardest part is getting the bumper off for the first time, take your time with the fibreglassing and it'll be reet :)

Pm me if you need any help :)

lol i didnt take my bumper off, i just made it fit the wings and modified the corners. ( painted it on the car as its easier ;) )

Looks so nice buddy! Nice bit of inspiration for mine haha :p

cheers bud, ahaa come on you know you want to make a standard wings rep :p

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
maybe maybe not, equally the same in awsomeness. we are a very small list of sport to standard wings :p

lol. mine still has a cracked and half matt bumper, ive lost motivation/love for it since the body shop guy fucked me around :(

lol i didnt take my bumper off, i just made it fit the wings and modified the corners. ( painted it on the car as its easier ;) )

wow. effort lol!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i may be breaking soon (anyone reading this dont pm me for stuff!) lol so theres no point

sadly im not :( i thought id be in the NW by now but im still up here lol. ill definately be a regular face at NW meets when i move down though :)

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
car is looking great mate realy liking how its turning out think i might join you guys with the sport bumper on standard wings looks great (if you guys dont mind like) i seen this build when ou first started it hasnt half came along , well done mate ill keep following love where this is going