ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182, Pulborough. Yesterday eve.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
At about 6ish pulling into the new Sandpiper Place development....in other words, where i live!

Was Cup packed or a Cup. Reg LT** LWS

PH1 V6
I see this one all the time in Pulborough (near sanpipers aswell), its moded slightly aswell i think....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
It has a Cliosport sticker in the back window i think.

Were you down in Sandpiper the other day? My other half said she saw a Ph1 down here.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Clare^^^ my other half, has a titanium non cupped 182. Said she saw you as she came home from work!

PH1 V6
Clare^^^ my other half, has a titanium non cupped 182. Said she saw you as she came home from work!

saw me?

their seem to be loads around pulborough i swear... dont think iv ever seen yours tho mate... you actually live in sandpipers?

182 has now gone!
saw me?

their seem to be loads around pulborough i swear... dont think iv ever seen yours tho mate... you actually live in sandpipers?

We live in Sandpipers, I saw yours parked up in Sandpipers when I got home from work..

renault clio 182 cup
Here I am.... 4 years later!!!! Lol I'm still in pulborough just don't live in sandpipers anymore! Anyone still about?