ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB - marmite spec

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Not posted pics of the car in a while, few changes

lass went into the back of me at the lights few weeks back, only scuffed the bumper but it highlighted some other paint issues i'd been meaning to get sorted so she paid for the rear and I got the front end done as well whilst car was in, along with minor bubbling on the drivers arch/filler cap area.

also had all the grills and inserts front and rear sprayed up satin black and the headlights buffed again,lol!

should be getting front bumper grill inserts soon too.

Also now rolling on the M88OVE plate from the naples mk1 i'm killing currently :)

bines I expect to divide opinion, they already have, but I love them so they are stopping unless someone buys them from me ;)

cheers

Ben

IMG_20140809_222408_zpscjlvlc16.jpg

DSC_0138_zpsywgfssez.jpg

DSC_0139_zpsq4rv6nls.jpg

DSC_0140_zpsnkdfvgat.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Looks great, did you get the whole front, bonnet, wings and bumper done?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai do need the cooksports back

just the front bumper, rear bumper, rear drivers quarter and the grills/inserts chap, getting the bonnet and wings done and a dint on the drivers door later in the year after major belt service and clutch

Car looks very tidy mate.

Although personally I feel the wheels REALLY let it down. I actually think those wheels look awful. But as long as you like them that's what matters.