ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB w/stripes Stanhope Road... Planetx?

Gave a flash and a nod to an RB with stripes around the Stanhope ring road yesterday evening, got a nod back... was that you again planetx?

500 Twinair
Not me guys, was at work all day till late, there cannot be a third rb with stripes in ashford, thought we were a rare breed steve ;)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
ha ha ha.
You need to get your eyes on beany bopper stalks and look for the registration number next time.
mine is LY54NHO and I think Timmys is GL54OKO
It seems mad that for a farely rare car to be 3 in tiny little Ashford?

500 Twinair
Gonna have to remove the stripes now:rasp:

At least the exhaust dont wobble anymore, thank to graham, hopefully will get a new exhaust soon:)

Havent been to stanhope since monday

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Just drive through stanhope...bet if you manage to make it to the other side...your stripes will be missing lol

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
saw it 2nite by liquid about half 10.....driven by a boy racer by the sounds of it.....lots of revving, looked nice though

500 Twinair
We could always swap our stripes on to the drivers side:rasp:

Three rb with stripes in ashford, nearly as popular as modded saxos;)

Spotted him again while I was out for a walk with the mrs, he was parking at his house. I put my geek hat on and went and said hello, told him to come to check out cs.net. Seemed like a nice guy! car was immaculate as well, think it had an ss exhaust on too, sounded nice.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Andy you still coming today to Canterbury???

Bring the Mrs I am bringing mine.

Have posted a thingy in Local meetings about the Ashford lot meeting up prior to leaving.....so we can be real geeky and drive up together.

500 Twinair
Yeah that would be cool, gotta clean the car first though, looks like a off roader with mud up the side