ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb with white winter wheels :)

V70 d5 beast
Hey all just thought i would post a few pics of my winter wheels i just finished..

yes winter is almost over lol

and yes they do rub but not much gonna do some modifing tomorrow :)

they are 195/65/15 tyres conti's the best ones tested
i would go down to 55's but didnt realise how tight they would be lol an conti dont do 55's

they are painted in renault glacier white

also a quick pic i took of my hazzard panel i covered in alcantara cloth :) not the best of finishes but the switches wouldnt work propperly without cutting the cloth flush..

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

pictures taken with iphone so not the best

any comments welcome

cheers for looking

AGH the sl*g
you would of been best with 195/50/15's no? bar that looks alright what are the wheels off?

RS 182 CUP
i like the tyre paste left on! shouldve wiped it off before photos mate. they pug alloys by any chance?

V70 d5 beast
haha yes 16v steelies..
yes i would of wiped the tyre paste off but just got in from fitting them at work and not cleaned it yet...thats for tomorrow

now i think about it yes i would of gone 195/50 or 55's but i like my tyres i dont buy cheep tyres for a reason lol

cant exactly return them now lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry?

Hate to tell you mate but Michelin Alpins which seem to win everything were cheaper. My Avons were £50 something. I dont skrimp on tyres either, always had PE2s but the avons do pretty damn well.

V70 d5 beast
yes gally a bit late but i was getting them ready for end of this year :)

Djw John yes i may look into some different tyres then

They are £93 on the website at the moment but i checked my reciept and i payed £66 each that was the start of the year
but hey its a learing curve you dont know till you try it