ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182: Xenons Fitted!

R26
Whilst the car was up at Hutchies garage he fitted my HID's for me, so just been out to get a few snaps with them blazin' :)

4555795670_c727287e55.jpg

4555164577_01e233840f.jpg

4555794334_5e94572625.jpg

4555793894_3a7567298b.jpg

4555161359_2a6d21a809.jpg

4555784390_79cb9676c6.jpg

Comments welcome!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
STUART. PIKEY LIGHTS FFS!

:dead: Projector bulbs are where its at. They just piss people off. :(

Other wise a very nice car though :approve:

Audi TT 3.2
they dont look to bad but i fitted 182 xenons headlights into my 182cup because i got fed up with the pov spec headlights, deffently worth the upgrade

R26
I cant see a problem with these bulbs to be honest, far better than the orange ones it came with, sidelights to be changed as and when i get some :)

S4 Avant
I cant see a problem with these bulbs to be honest, far better than the orange ones it came with, sidelights to be changed as and when i get some :)

The problem with the bulbs won't be apparent to you, it'll be blindingly obvious to everyone coming the other way though ;)

alien green rs133
you didnt take pics of the best bit FFS i made a tidy job under bonnet too :D
and i was actually surprised at the nice beam these create, they shouldnt blind people too much tbh.

fed up of the pops bangs and epic noise yet??

did you get my pm???

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Has Chris sold his car? :eek:

Looks good mate, would have put xenons in instead tho.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
How does that work? Aren't MOTs to ensure the car is in a roadworthy condition?

Therefore it i passes, its road worthy, meaning legal?

nope they arnt legal unless fitted in projector lenses with washers and auto level adjustment, without these they are iilegal and an mot failure, however some mot testers overlook it.