ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RCA adaptor for sub and amp needed

182 Full Fat

Just ordered a JBL sub and amp package, but for now im keeping the stereo standard, so im faced with the problem with having no RCA output from the basic Renault stereo. Anyone know of where i can get hold of an RCA adaptor which feeds off the speaker wire sound waves to give bass when needed? Ive only heard that they are about the size of a matchbox, with the red and white plugs coming out of it.

Any advice or info much appreciated :)

Nissan R35 GT-R

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 26 January 2005

if the amp has hi-level input then use that, its better than using an adapter
Id sooner go this route that the convertor route too.

Just look on the amp for a high level input. Its normally about 1cm across with 3 pins in it. Your speaker wire goes straight in.

182 Full Fat

The amp ive ordered is a JBL GTO 75.2, this is a 4 channel amp, so i would have thought it would have the high level input too?

If it does, then would you recommend splitting wire on the back speakers and running it via the amp> (in other words what wires do i run to the amp if it does have the high level input?)