ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

re-trim costs

i know this has been covered quite a few times before, and apologise for that, but my request is slightly different!! i would like the side bolster thingies of my front seats only trimmed in a silver like leather, think that would go quite well with the black leather, (oh could anyone photoshop that for me?? if theyre really bored!!), so its just a case of changing the sides, maybe not even the entire sides if that makes sense, to make it look a bit like the patches on vinyl seats, i think there is one contoured section on the seats that would look pretty cool trimmed, so it would kinda be like just trimming a small section, like in a repair job, fag burns etc, thanks, sorry bout the essay

Where abouts are you?

Have you found anyone decent to do the work?

Im after a full re-trim, hopefully late spring/early summer, and need to find someone good around North Wales/North West.....

im from down soutth mate, i might just try local auto upholsters as what i want doing is not too difficult (i hope!!) cheers