ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really quick proline question.

Vectra :(
Just fitted my prolines today. Do i need to get the tracking done or will it be ok? When i tested it afterwards it was pulling to the right quite badly and when i checked the right hand side was lower than the left but noticed the tyre was a little low on pressure so will pump it up in the morning and test again.

Is tracking something i should have done even tho the prolines are only 10mm lower?

Cheers

Vectra :(
Just been to the only 3 garages open on a sunday and not one of them have the equipment to check camber etc and wont check tracking because its been lowered. What an arse!!!! all the performance places round here will be shut till tuesday.

To top all that off the low tyre was actually 10psi lower than it should be and looks like i have a slow puncture! woohoo, good day i am having, that and the fact i am knackered after being up till 2am changing my springs, knew i should have started earlier than 10 at night :(